Romancane voices his opinion on "handlers".

Yes probably.

It is what it is.

Everyone wa splaying catch up on Shemar's recruitment.

I 100% believe when @SouthParkCane Stated what he saw on that visit he was at that Shemar was there.

Like i said...if a S.FLA kid is making multiple trips to a backwoods type or non elite school...just chuck that up as a loss.

Crootin history has shown...from the Sammy Watkins, to the Shemar Stewart's..S.fla elites dont just randomly go to Clemson,Sc or College Station,TX for the views...they are interested...and they are interested because they have gotten upfront bread.

My man had on a BURGUNDY BLAZER COAT...he didnt go to JC PENNEY to get that the day b4...That was a fitted blazer that he had to go purchase and get tailored...all that talk about us in it or making a move or the decision was made the night b4 o 2 days before is ALWAYS BS. The kids almost comically give it up with their signing day attire.
I remember ..as i signed on National Signing Day albe it div 1AA at the time but all my teammates went an got fitted for their suits to match the team they were picking a week or 2 before...everything else was showmanship to keep ppl guessing lol
can you please direct me to the @SouthParkCane post so i can read it?

Advertisement
Who is Shemar's father? Ever been in the picture? Most of these handlers/fake trainers/hood agents prey on the weak, single parent moms who know no better.
Know no better? I assume you're kidding.

No one wants that money more than single moms.

Is this confirmed about the different restaurant thing?

That’s a huge red flag and would’ve told you right there Shemar was NEVER coming here.
Yes, it’s confirmed. It was in another thread from this weekend. Coach Joe went to Prime 112 with Shemar and Moe, while Mario went to the Rusty Pelican with the rest of the recruits and Mirabal. They then joined up afterwards, but supposedly Shemar spent most of his visit apart from the other recruits.

Yes, it’s confirmed. It was in another thread from this weekend. Coach Joe went to Prime 112 with Shemar and Moe, while Mario went to the Rusty Pelican with the rest of the recruits and Mirabal. They then joined up afterwards, but supposedly Shemar spent most of his visit apart from the other recruits.

Yep, that would’ve told me everything I needed to know. He wasn’t ever coming, that behavior made it clear

Advertisement
Dude this is so ****ed up and on so many levels , especially coming from a Miami fan. You just compared over a half a million dollar deal lol to peanuts. Literal peanuts.

The Taylors were never getting down like that , he could’ve left and made a huge amount of money. But his family is super tight and they didn’t want fo be far apart. That’s why I was so confident he’d stay home. So disparaging a good family and kid like that is super messed up imo. When the situations are nothing alike.
This is exactly why I sad that @hoops156 is one of the worst porsters on this site. His takes are many times perplexing, and at other times downright asinine.

At the end of the day, I understand that we all have our own opinions, and I’m all for that. But it is also my opinion that his opinions many times are terrible. Just my .02 cents.

Last edited:
Yep, that would’ve told me everything I needed to know. He wasn’t ever coming, that behavior made it clear
No doubt about it. I took it as a huge red flag too, but didn’t comment on it. Everyone was so excited with his visit at that point, that I didn’t want to be a mope.

Most of the posters on CiS were saying that you do what you have to do to land a player of Shemar’s caliber, but at that point I knew that if Mario and Mirabal were not at Prime 112 with him, something was seriously up.

I can imagine that Mario and Alex by this point during the weekend visit decided to prioritize the other recruits, knowing that they had a better shot with some of them than with Moe and Shemar. Mario is a veteran of many recruiting wars, and I’m sure that he can smell bullshyt from a mile away. I’m certain that he picked up snake vibes from Moe.

No doubt about it. I took it as a huge red flag too, but didn’t comment on it. Everyone was so excited with his visit at that point, that I didn’t want to be a mope.

Most of the posters on CiS were saying that you do what you have to do to land a player of Shemar’s caliber, but at that point I knew that if Mario and Mirabal were not at Prime 112 with him, something was seriously up.

I can imagine that Mario and Alex by this point during the weekend visit decided to prioritize the other recruits, knowing that they had a better shot with some of them than with Moe and Shemar. Mario is a veteran of many recruiting wars, and I’m sure that he can smell bullshyt from a mile away. I’m certain that he picked up snake vibes from Moe.

There is no doubt in my mind. That was such a huge red flag that Mario had to see it. He’s been recruiting for a while, he can tell the signals. He was probably telling himself this guy‘s already in the bag for ATM. He gave it a try just to cover his bases, but in the back of his mind he already knew what was up

Advertisement
This is exactly why I sad that @hoops156 is one of the worst porsters on this site. His takes are many times perplexing, and at other times downright asinine.

At the end of the day, I understand that we all have our own opinions, and I’m all for that. But it is also my opinion that his opinions many times are terrible. Just my .02 cents.
Aw I’m so hurt. What will I. Ever do. I think you’re the same if that helps. My opinion is this - pay whatever it takes. I would get a bag too if I were a top rated recruit. Everyone else making money I will too. If it requires paying a handler, duck it pay the handler. I want to win. It’s the game. **** all this love for the city school hometown bull**** or don’t cry if they go elsewhere and get baggged up. This is all entertainment anyways and I wanna be entertained. Have the same talent that bama does when we play them. Idc if Shemar his family his handler and his 18th cousin took a bag. I would’ve paid off 15 generations of Stewart. It’s the game.

To many long time posters and people with insight was saying the same thing. I know it was a wrap and try to keep away from this recruitment. All the stuff Moe/SS are saying about Miami being close is a way for them to come back around when **** goes sour at aTm.

On another not. The handler did what the recruit wanted in my eyes. If the recruit wanted to stay home.. the handler would have gotten the best deal the home team could offer. If they recruit wanted the biggest deal. The handler is going to get that deal including his cut.

I don’t know them personally but just my 2 cent.

Is this confirmed about the different restaurant thing?

That’s a huge red flag and would’ve told you right there Shemar was NEVER coming here.
Ferman's story said DVD and Cooney and someone else was with Shemar at Prime 112. No mention of Mario being there at all.

The other kids definitely went to the usual spot as a group..

Advertisement

That's a huge plus for us going forward then.

Cristobal clearly sniffed that out a long way off. Prioritised the recruits he had a chance with and went through the motions with Stewart.

We've had a line of HCs that got *****ed on NSD because they couldn't sniff out which recruits were real and which were just here for a holiday.

Advertisement
Rohan owns a coffee company and can't close on these 5*. He's 0-2 now.

Alec Baldwin GIF

can you please direct me to the @SouthParkCane post so i can read it?
Won't be able to find it.

Distinctly remembered it.

South park was there on a visit with someone else...so he was able to view all of the other kids on that visit...and he basically said Tx A&M had all those kids locked up..and Shemar included.

One by one all the kids he named committed to Tx A&M...Shemar obviously being the last one..as they verbaled..1 ny 1 throughout recruiting I was like oh **** @southpark was right.
After that I didnt feel good about us getting him..was only afraid of Uga picking him off having won the MNC.

Advertisement
Back