Romanas Frederique to Miami

View as article
If you believe in recruiting rankings, there isn’t much to be happy about with Miami recruiting so far this cycle.

But hopefully Miami lands a 5* soon so we can see if your theory is correct. But it seems like the 5* commit threads from last cycle had everybody going crazy.
They also complained last cycle

Advertisement
It’s not one player. It’s the majority of our current 14 commits. Only 3 of the 14 are ranked in the top 500. Our average star ranking is on par with schools like Purdue and Mississippi state. Mario was brought in to land whales, not a class full of projects and developmental guys. Just calling it like I see it.
Maybe you should get your prescription checked.

Advertisement
As long as our major target don't commit elsewhere then we are still okay. As far as I can see that hasn't happened yet.
It’s a risky strategy and has little margin for error. We are going to find out together I guess

Theirs certain guys u just know are gonna be jags
It’s bc we’ve seen so many of them
And unfortunately he’s one of them
He could be an outlier and ball out
But we can’t recruit for outliers
We have to recruit towards the mean
And those are the blue chips recruits
Lmao WOW you just said this kid will be a JAG and he hasn’t even put the pads on for his senior season yet?!! Some of you guys need to get a life man! This is the worst post I’ve ever seen.
Face Palm GIF

Advertisement
It’s a risky strategy and has little margin for error. We are going to find out together I guess
It's not a strategy. You can't make a kid commit. We are going after high end talent, that everyone wants, so you are on their timetable.
Also probably another reason why we are going after so many of them. Cast a wide net and give yourself as many options as possible.
They are backfilling the class, so it's not as if they are just sitting idlely by.
Last thing, unlike previous staff, this one seems to always have a contingency plan. Kids they keep communicating with even if they are not the primary target. Hopefully, we don't need them.

It's not a strategy. You can't make a kid commit. We are going after high end talent, that everyone wants, so you are on their timetable.
Also probably another reason why we are going after so many of them. Cast a wide net and give yourself as many options as possible.
They are backfilling the class, so it's not as if they are just sitting idlely by.
Last thing, unlike previous staff, this one seems to always have a contingency plan. Kids they keep communicating with even if they are not the primary target. Hopefully, we don't need them.
My biggest fear is that we are trying to go the “smartest guys in the room” direction when it comes to some of these takes. I am concerned about the bulk of our commits being out of the top 50 of their position, especially at DB and QB. We will see. I’ve beat this to death. I don’t want to watch us fall to pieces over what is looking more and more likely but thems the breaks I guess

Advertisement
My biggest fear is that we are trying to go the “smartest guys in the room” direction when it comes to some of these takes. I am concerned about the bulk of our commits being out of the top 50 of their position, especially at DB and QB. We will see. I’ve beat this to death. I don’t want to watch us fall to pieces over what is looking more and more likely but thems the breaks I guess
That's a different argument and conversation than what you posted "risky strategy waiting for our uncommitted top targets"

Lmao WOW you just said this kid will be a JAG and he hasn’t even put the pads on for his senior season yet?!! Some of you guys need to get a life man! This is the worst post I’ve ever seen.
Face Palm GIF
That’s fine I’ll keep the receipts
I call what I see
And his films screams jag

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back