Roderick Robinson II offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Water Fail GIF by https://www.sharryup.com/

Kinda surprising. UCLA’s lead back has been really good so far this season. But Kelly isn’t going to out recruit UGA for anything.
think hes banking the fact that UGA has gotten like almost all of their backs drafted since Kirby took over

Advertisement
think hes banking the fact that UGA has gotten like almost all of their backs drafted since Kirby took over
Probably. Still a gamble, he’d be a three year starter at UCLA and avoid a road grading SEC schedule.

I don't blame him. UCLA, forget their success this year for a moment and think. UGA RB's get drafted like nobody else besides Bama and OSU, so it's like you've got the golden ticket in your hand. It's like betting on the first Dream Team, it's a sure thing.

I don't blame him. UCLA, forget their success this year for a moment and think. UGA RB's get drafted like nobody else besides Bama and OSU, so it's like you've got the golden ticket in your hand. It's like betting on the first Dream Team, it's a sure thing.
Georgia RB get drafted because they are studs coming in. Todd Gurley, Sony Michel, Nick Chubb, etc we're studs the day they stepped on campus.

This kid wouldn't hurt his chances of getting drafted one iota by going to UCLA over Georgia.

Advertisement
Georgia RB get drafted because they are studs coming in. Todd Gurley, Sony Michel, Nick Chubb, etc we're studs the day they stepped on campus.

This kid wouldn't hurt his chances of getting drafted one iota by going to UCLA over Georgia.

None of those guys would put up the numbers like they do at UGA. Would they get drafted, likely, but as good as they are, so is that OL. UCLA wouldn't have an OL like UGA if he went there. So as a stud recruit, pair it with the best OL you can. It increases the percentage that you're going to do what you can do.

None of those guys would put up the numbers like they do at UGA. Would they get drafted, likely, but as good as they are, so is that OL. UCLA wouldn't have an OL like UGA if he went there. So as a stud recruit, pair it with the best OL you can. It increases the percentage that you're going to do what you can do.
Nah. Zach Charbonet from UCLA has dwarfed any UGA Rb production last 2 years.

Reason kid went to UGA is he is originally from the south, and I guess loves idea of playing in the SEC. I'm sure UGA bagged him up and his family too.

Advertisement
Nah. Zach Charbonet from UCLA has dwarfed any UGA Rb production last 2 years.

Reason kid went to UGA is he is originally from the south, and I guess loves idea of playing in the SEC. I'm sure UGA bagged him up and his family too.

They don't typically feature one back, UGA. It's running by committee and that way he won't have a ton of mileage when he's ready for the NFL.

Charbonet, will he get a first or second round grade come seasons end? Guess we'll see, but UGA has shown to do that.

Of course they gave him a deal. That's a given, but I didn't know he was from this coast. Still say it's a smart move if he's got it to play there.

Advertisement
Back