Roderick Robinson II offered

Advertisement
Apparently Keyshawn Smith's mom has been lobbying hard for this kid for a while now. I didn't notice this post until the offer came in.

I like the kid...Similar to Fletcher.

**** that high school has multiple D1 db again this year...On top of all those kids last year, K.Smith the year before. Pretty stacked

Last edited:
Advertisement

**** that high school has multiple D1 db this year...Of of all those kids last year, K.Smith the year before. Pretty stacked
Was thinking the same thing, that team is/was loaded.

**** that high school has multiple D1 db this year...Of of all those kids last year, K.Smith the year before. Pretty stacked
Lincoln has always been a traditional powerhouse in san diego. I don't know if they've stepped up in recruiting or not, but that area Lincoln park/skyline always has had athletes.

Advertisement
Any comments from our resident SoCal authority…. @Rellyrell

He’s riding up the ranks, man. He’s from a good school in SD at Lincoln. He just earned his 4th star by 247. I fully expect by seasons’ end, unless he gets injured or something, he’ll be a composite 4 star. I haven’t seen him personally, but his name has floated around. 6 of the PAC-12 schools have either reaffirmed or newly offered the kid just last month, so he’s on the radar & blowing up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back