Roderick Robinson II offered

UCLA’s RB coach Deshaun Foster, he’s a local Southern Cali former NFL RB & did a good job locking him in early.
Ah that makes sense, a dynamic RB coach. Otherwise, I would've thought he could do better than UCLA to commit this early.

Advertisement
Looking through Roderick's timeline, very impressive official offer list. Beside the Canes, he's got offers from UGA, UT, 8&4 and Oregon and numerous others. UCLA was the first official offer he re-tweeted though.

His 247 page doesn't show any of these as official offers though. 247 is way behind here unless he's pulled in these offers recently.

Advertisement
Lincoln has always been a traditional powerhouse in san diego. I don't know if they've stepped up in recruiting or not, but that area Lincoln park/skyline always has had athletes.

Yeah, Lincoln and Morse were the SD schools putting out ballplayers back in the day. It was kind of a miniature version of Northwestern and Jackson.

Advertisement
I dont know of any cross-country feeder schools, but I will say that area (south east/south of the 94) is the most relatable to miami. When USC is firing on all cylinders they usually have their pick, back to the Marcus Allen days

Seriously, if a coach can't win at Miami or USC, he need to GTFO. Immediately.

Like, zero excuses for not rolling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back