Rod Gilmore

Advertisement
Well he got one thing correct. Play Langham early and often. Hopefully Richt and company listen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
[TWEET]919395724676214784[/TWEET]
Gilmore was salty, but Mark Jones is actually from Miami & legitimately roots for us.

****..... I remember dude from the 2000 season saying we didn't deserve our preseason top 4 ranking..... Been on my **** list since

He must have mentioned that onside kick 83 times.
Your right on point on this one.From mid 3rd quarter till the end of the game the comment
was"I hate to bring this up but that onside kick was a dumb play that will give the game to GT"!
The fault was the kicker,the U recovers the onside kick and thats a haymaker to GT!

Advertisement
He must have mentioned that onside kick 83 times.
Your right on point on this one.From mid 3rd quarter till the end of the game the comment
was"I hate to bring this up but that onside kick was a dumb play that will give the game to GT"!
The fault was the kicker,the U recovers the onside kick and thats a haymaker to GT!

It was a mistake on the coaches --- especially when the field was that wet

Earlier comment that ESPN hates us - no way, we have 3 different 30 for 30's associated with UM and when we play well there are a ton of people watching

Rod's taken a few of his namesake to the ***, no?

Painful to listen to. A hater, sure, but also such a weak-minded man. Constantly talking about how anxious Miami must be feeling in this situation or that. Just a baby back bytch the entire game.

"For the millionth time, I just wanna mention that onside kick. WHY?!" Shut the **** up. Richt's a genius if the ball doesn't die in the turf.

"Rod" isn't even his real name. It's just an alias he uses in Wilton Manors.

[TWEET]919395724676214784[/TWEET]
Gilmore was salty, but Mark Jones is actually from Miami & legitimately roots for us.

I used run into Mark Jones a few years ago at track meets. Super nice guy.

You could tell Jones was a local when, at the end, he said stand up Coral Gables, stand up Overtown, stand up Carol City, stand up Liberty City....

Advertisement
He has all the traditional earmarks of a ghey guy including a badly prolapsed ******. He can't claim he got that by heavy squatting.

Advertisement
In almost every instance that rain occurs people say it favors the run game and hurts the passing game.

Not Rod. Torrential down pour helps the Miami passing game and hinders GT's running game.

When he said that I was kinda stunned. That’s counter to all football knowledge...a wet ball is harder to grip, throw, catch, etc.

I mean sure pitching in the rain would suck...but nothing like us trying to complete downfield passes

I hope all you don’t wear all the pats on your backs from opposing fans at work this week.

That’ll weigh down your tailgating games.

In almost every instance that rain occurs people say it favors the run game and hurts the passing game.

Not Rod. Torrential down pour helps the Miami passing game and hinders GT's running game.

The first play after he said it the GT DE gets a straight shot at Rosier because the tackle missed the block.

Advertisement
Back