Rod Gilmore

[TWEET]919395724676214784[/TWEET]
Gilmore was salty, but Mark Jones is actually from Miami & legitimately roots for us.

Mark Jones lives in Miami but he's actually a self-ashamed Canadian who's bizarrely patriotic about the US on twitter and loves taking little potshots at the Raptors and Canada in general. It's very strange but hey if it helps his insecurities then so be it.

Advertisement
I was at the game and I've only watched part of the replay so far and Gilmore was horrible. I sometimes wonder how these guys get these jobs

I wish he would've mentioned last weeks big win and every one patting them on the back all week . He could've at least talked about us being ripe for the upset after the previous week

I got sick of hearing it. He had to have it on a note card because he said it every 5 seconds.

In almost every instance that rain occurs people say it favors the run game and hurts the passing game.

Not Rod. Torrential down pour helps the Miami passing game and hinders GT's running game.

yeah i agree with you

but man is he right, langham snatched that ball all hands no body in a down pour, defensive backs lose footing in rain games

not to mention there run game is not a normal run game, the downpour essentially eliminated ALL threat of the option pitch.

he's a hater for sure, but not with that statement

Advertisement
In almost every instance that rain occurs people say it favors the run game and hurts the passing game.

Not Rod. Torrential down pour helps the Miami passing game and hinders GT's running game.

The first play after he said it the GT DE gets a straight shot at Rosier because the tackle missed the block.

Yeah, that play happened just after he said the rain helped the passing game because the defenders can't get good footing to get pressure on the QB.

Turned volume down after the first 2 minutes and listened to wqam. That f-cker voice was like nails on a chalkboard.

I watch every game with little or no volume. I recommend giving it a try.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back