Spring Robinson updates battles in secondary, talks recruiting efforts

View as article
Same goes for the LBs.Flagg and Jennings are by far the staffs top LBs with Brooks the 3rd guy if he can heal his toe.Our only hope is if they can land a top portal LB and keep Jennings as a backup.
Flagg and Jennings play the same position. The other starter at linebacker will either be Steed, Brooks or Huff.

Advertisement
We aren’t Bama, Clemson or Ohio State. Two of our “best” safeties are Carter and Gurvan at his position who both as of now aren’t playing in the NFL. At worse he should be on specials. Unless those two improve by leaps and bounds he should be getting some sort of reps throughout the season
Bama, Clemson or OSU has nothing to do with it. Hall and Carter not being NFL prospects have nothing to do with it..u thinking a kid still in HS is definitely better RN than either of the 3 is shortsighted. James not even on campus. Kitchens is in week 3 of his college career same with Tae..you going off their potential based on HS..you drop hall, Carter or bolden in HS rn and they’d look like High 4 or 5 stars too. We talking about RN. And Rn those 3 are the best guys. Not just according to manny who by all cis accounts can’t evaluate who can play in his defense. This opinion is coming from a SEC DB coach who has 2 guys he’s coached about to get drafted..James Williams not on campus yet.

It’s been 5 spring practices.

What were these massive changes people were expecting that we’re proactively whining about not happening?

Last edited:
Bama, Clemson or OSU has nothing to do with it. Hall and Carter not being NFL prospects have nothing to do with it..u thinking a kid still in HS is definitely better RN than either of the 3 is shortsighted. James not even on campus. Kitchens is in week 3 of his college career same with Tae..you going off their potential based on HS..you drop hall, Carter or bolden in HS rn and they’d look like High 4 or 5 stars too. We talking about RN. And Rn those 3 are the best guys. Not just according to manny who by all cis accounts can’t evaluate who can play in his defense. This opinion is coming from a SEC DB coach who has 2 guys he’s coached about to get drafted..James Williams not on campus yet.
You act like I’m saying he should start from Day 1. All I said was he shouldn’t RS with the way our Safety room looked last year. If TRob has those 3 Bolden, Gurv and Carter playing at a high level this coming season then alright James shouldn’t see snaps at Safety. I’m just going by what I saw last year. This year could be different for all 3, but I’m going to have to see it to believe it.

Advertisement
You act like I’m saying he should start from Day 1. All I said was he shouldn’t RS with the way our Safety room looked last year. If TRob has those 3 Bolden, Gurv and Carter playing at a high level this coming season then alright James shouldn’t see snaps at Safety. I’m just going by what I saw last year. This year could be different for all 3, but I’m going to have to see it to believe it.
I don’t think he’ll RS I think he’ll be on the ST units. I’m just saying safety play is not the unit I’m worried about. It’s everything in front of them that was the problem. Hall was dealing with some ****. Carter needs to be better. bolden needs to clean up some little things. So idk what fans expectations are for a kid coming in the summer with no spring..but it shouldn’t be to see heavy PT. If he had a spring under his belt, possibly. Even kids like balom and Washington might be ahead of him Early in the szn

When they mentioned older seniors or juniors in interviews (since this coaching staph been here) it means them boys playing. They use the they don't know the playbook sauce then G15 accidentally gets in the game and we ask why was he on the bench?
We got the only playbooks that are quantum physics. Even the successful programs manage to sign freshman who can learn their plays.

Advertisement
Back