Robert Smith on SVP

Advertisement
I would rather have Urban Meyer rooting for us than that overrated piece of ****

Gotta win to shut the nay sayers up, if we lose this game no one will care for us all year. We should win the game we suppose to win, Ufa g and fswho are the ones we really need to beat so people can start taking us seriously. Winning those games are program movers right there especially in recruits eyes.

I've been hearing that a lot. I get that Miami has really **** the bed in big games recently, but ****.

Great point above, when is the last time Miami won a game they were supposed to lose?

Advertisement
I've been hearing that a lot. I get that Miami has really **** the bed in big games recently, but ****.

Great point above, when is the last time Miami won a game they were supposed to lose?

2009 Oklahoma and 2011 Ohio State

Good question. The most recent one that comes to mind was OU a few years ago. Maybe Va Tech last year?

Advertisement

Didn't they both end up with 5+ losses? I wouldn't call those necessarily big games. If we do beat the Gators, I hope they end up having a season similar to last year.

Dude is an *** who obviously doesn't know what he is talking a out. Morris is the only thing he likes a out us? Morris is one of the things that makes me nervous. We need him to be able to check down to the backs and utilize the middle of the field and show some touch on his throws. When we win all these clowns will turn coat and tell everyone how great we are and how they always viewed us as a dangerous team.

We dont have as much talent as the Gaytors nor are we as deep. No doubt we can win this with a monumental effort and some turnovers....but we should in no way be favored or expected to win.

Didn't they both end up with 5+ losses? I wouldn't call those necessarily big games. If we do beat the Gators, I hope they end up having a season similar to last year.

those were games we were supposed to lose though.

Advertisement

those were games we were supposed to lose though.

hey you still say Morris >>> Bridgewater?

Advertisement
Good. He's the biggest ******* idiot in an organization full of ******* idiots.

Like us even more now.

Why should they respect us anyways. We haven't EARNED respect in many years. Every great team has to beat someone as a underdog on there way back up. Like I have said in other thread, hate them as we may, but no one gave repected to Notre Dame last year coming off of a down year. They EARNED there respect on the Field, because no one was picking them to go 12-1. I'm looking for Golden to EARN that Saturday.

Last edited:
didn't louisville dismantle this florida team last year? not trying to oversimplify here but with our improvements ,experience and added size at the point of attack shouldn't more experts be giving us a better shot or picking us outright in this game?

Advertisement
Back