Robert Lockhart

Advertisement
And I partially asked because I am nervous about WR next year. We lose our top guy although hopefully Coley can fulfill that.

After that we have three guys who will be coming back from serious injuries and although they may have stepped back on the field they obviously weren't 100 percent. Then Waters, who is the model of inconsistency and three young guys of which two will likely shirt.

We are fine numbers wise but consistency and injuries scare me. These kids are so impatient about PT. Two guys left over it and they both could've had their shot last year and then heading into this season.

Coaches absolutely loved him. He clowned dbs on a regular basis.

But Herb worked harder and was more ready physically.

Once injury happened I saw Rob just get depressed.

Dude was a stud... And I'm pretty sure the coaches thought very highly of him also. Those knee injuries are just killers sometimes.

Advertisement
Shame. With this years WR troubles he definitely would of been in the rotation. He could I played offense or defense for us. Kid was an animal at S.

I remember Al saying on wqam that Lockhart was the most physically talented wr on the roster , that was before he tore his knee up.

I still think Lockhart ends up the best WR of the 2012 class. Just too bad it won't be at Miami

Advertisement
And I partially asked because I am nervous about WR next year. We lose our top guy although hopefully Coley can fulfill that.

After that we have three guys who will be coming back from serious injuries and although they may have stepped back on the field they obviously weren't 100 percent. Then Waters, who is the model of inconsistency and three young guys of which two will likely shirt.

We are fine numbers wise but consistency and injuries scare me. These kids are so impatient about PT. Two guys left over it and they both could've had their shot last year and then heading into this season.

Isnt this every teams nightmare?? top juniors leaving and a rash of injurys??

you only have 85 schollys for kids and you divide it out to each position not to mention were in the hole 3 schollys

I get your point about having quality back ups but remember we didn't know who the fack mcgahee and gore were or **** even ST before they got their shot in the rotation and balled out...

Advertisement
As for Lockhart, wish we hadn't given up on him.

Do we know if we gave up on him or if he gave up on us?

Aside from Morris, it seems like with many injuries the staff has taken the slow and steady approach to recovery rather than force the player back into action. Perhaps it was Morris being a senior. Have no idea why they red shirt or don't red shirt certain injured players.

Advertisement
Let's be honest ,if he was still here most of you guys would be calling him a jag. Goes elsewhere is and considered a stud we gave up on!!! The hypocrisy on this board has no limitations!

Advertisement
Back