Robert Lockhart

TheU1984

All ACC
Can somebody enlighten me on what went down with this kid? We could've really used him. I remember the crazy hype this board gave him when we signed him late. He is obviously a talent.

Just read an article where he is still yet to sign his LOI for Bo and Nebraska.

Sidenote - no reason we shouldn't beat Nebraska next year. You think our program is going through some struggles right now? That place is a mess.

Advertisement
we should beat loserville and nebraska. loserville's strength was the 2011 class. they haven't been that good in recruiting since.

He was upset with the playing time he got...the staff wanted to bring him along slow because of the knee injury he suffered and redshirted him....he then left went JuCo for a year....should have stayed cause he would have seen the field a lot this year....

Advertisement
He was behind from day 1. He came in and Malcolm Lewis immediately put himself in front of him on the depth chart. Just kept tumbling then he got hurt.

I never really understood the hype.

Might have been the most talented receiver of the bunch, just didn't have it up top and then the knee injury really set him back.

Advertisement
Can somebody enlighten me on what went down with this kid? We could've really used him. I remember the crazy hype this board gave him when we signed him late. He is obviously a talent.

Sidenote - no reason we shouldn't beat Nebraska next year. You think our program is going through some struggles right now? That place is a mess.

ill give you two reasons why Miami probably wont win in Neb:

#1:
290.jpg

271.jpg

Advertisement
I recall liking his tape on defense, really seemed like a ballhawk at the S position. Not sure that he had the size to play on D though, or that he ever wanted to or got the opportunity.

#1:
290.jpg

271.jpg

Easy call in January.

He was behind from day 1. He came in and Malcolm Lewis immediately put himself in front of him on the depth chart. Just kept tumbling then he got hurt.

I never really understood the hype.

Agree and the kid wasn't patient enough to rehab his knee and fight for a spot, seemed like he wanted everything given to him.

Advertisement

#1:
290.jpg

271.jpg

Easy call in January.

This is No D's 4th year and Williams is a 5th year senior. This is an easy call for the past 4 years.

#1:
290.jpg

271.jpg

I believe in the mystical Ryan "The Mailman" Williams

#1:
290.jpg

271.jpg

What has Williams done or not done to prove that point? I will give you Coach D cause the history is there. Give Williams his chance if he earns the starting spot. Killing a kid before he ever gets his chance.

Advertisement
Back