Robert Knowles is a true Cane

If knowles dont like it maybe he sbould A. Find a different sport or B. Quit sucking ***

Until then he is fair game, dont like it? STOP MAKING YOURSELF A TARGET THEN

Advertisement
For the record, that 5’8” 200 pound walk on Fentress that they switched between LB and S was a better player than Knowles. He actually made a couple plays rather than consistently getting roasted in every which way possible. If Knowles is on the field, I expect a TD to happen
You need to lower your expectations lol.

OP Feages and Spicer might as well be TRUE CANES too based off your failing criteria

I get the feeling that some individuals on this thread don’t have the necessary IQ to understand my point, but I’ll focus on yours.

We can ***** and bash ANY player for what they do on the field, that’s a given. Knowles and Feagles have sucked ***, and everyone knows it.

I’m specifically talking about the asswipes who take it above and beyond, and were cheering on the possible injury for Knowles. GTFO if that’s your viewpoint.

I get the feeling that some individuals on this thread don’t have the necessary IQ to understand my point, but I’ll focus on yours.

We can * and bash ANY player for what they do on the field, that’s a given. Knowles and Feagles have sucked ***, and everyone knows it.

I’m specifically talking about the asswipes who take it above and beyond, and were cheering on the possible injury for Knowles. GTFO if that’s your viewpoint.
That's fair. I don't want Knowles to get injured. But I don't want him on the field either.

Advertisement
Its hard to deny what my eyes have seen over the last 4 years. Give him some meaningful snaps so that the others who aren't sure of what is going on so that they can see for themselves.

I can separate the fact that I would prefer not to ever see him in our secondary again, from the fact that he is a Cane, at the end of the day.

I wish nothing but the best for him in life, but as for the football field, based upon what has been displayed thus far, he should not be in the DB rotation.
But if the coaches make the decision to include him in the rotation does that make them dumber than you?

Advertisement
Bobby Tranquilo needs to get better or get replaced. While he has some control over the former, and he has no control over the latter.
But no matter how poorly he performs, I can't support cheering for a Cane injury.

We can * and bash ANY player for what they do on the field, that’s a given. Knowles and Feagles have sucked ***, and everyone knows it.

FutureCane

I’ve never wish for any Canes player to get hurt but to call Knowles a true cane simply for staying for a 5th year is a reach. I can’t think of one positive impact play in 4 years of being here but best believe he's given up more plays at safety and on ST then you have fingers and toes

Advertisement
Hall had passed Knowles on the depth chart at free safety by the end of 2018.

Right, not everybody on CIS has all day to sit around and post nonsense and check other members posting history.

Advertisement
The kid might be the finest gentleman in all the land but that Doesn't mean he should be playing safety in the defensive backfield of the Miami Hurricanes.

Kid is in waaaay over his head talent wise and everytime you see a shot of him on TV all you see is the back of his jersey trying to catch up to the WR he just let run past him.

Kid gets my love for being a Cane because I love anyone that has worn the uniform of the team I've followed for going on 60 years.Still doesn't mean he should be anything more than a scout team player when it gets down to playing time..jmo

Advertisement
Back