Robert Burns

I hate to be that guy

But you know I aint ever lied

Gus should be here...mistake by Richt.. Lets pray Burns is Ready

Hate to be that , and you know I ain't never been straight to lie....on my man Gus.........but but but you must really miss your lost love. Homer is great, Choc can fill in when needed, and Dallas could do wonders out of the backfield. Gus is not even the man with his new team.

Choc can fill in ? and Dalls could do wonders?? I hope this is true Please tell me sir what evidence do you have of this? You have none all you have is hope Got dfammit Dallas never even played Runnig back in High school !!! Neither did Choc!

Advertisement
Burns is on the concussion protocol. Feel off the end of the bench and got knocked out when he got back up from hitting his head on the gatorade cooler.

Was that before or after he got that splinter in his *** from sitting on the bench rehabbing his sprained pinky.

Advertisement
I hate to be that guy

Hate to be that , and you know I ain't never been straight to lie....on my man Gus.........but but but you must really miss your lost love. Homer is great, Choc can fill in when needed, and Dallas could do wonders out of the backfield. Gus is not even the man with his new team.

Choc can fill in ? and Dalls could do wonders?? I hope this is true Please tell me sir what evidence do you have of this? You have none all you have is hope Got dfammit Dallas never even played Runnig back in High school !!! Neither did Choc!

You FSU fans dont give Cam Akers enough credit. He never played RB in high school either, he was a QB. Basically the same offense that Chocolate ran in high school. Looks pretty good for 4games into his collgege career. You must still be bummed Gus picked the Canes over your beloved semenholes before realizing he was good enough. How is the university of new jersey at Rutgers dong this year?

Go Canes!

IF Burns is 100% physically he may surprise some people. He has elite talent. We'll see if they bring Homer off the field. Heck Homer may get some snaps at SS. (Sarcasm. I know its the lowest form of wit.)
Throwing around that "elite" word too liberally

I like Burns though. Sure would be ****ing nice to get a few carries. **** even Homer was only getting 3 or so a game
True. But these highlights. He has the potential.

https://youtu.be/rITHJGpvPXo

IF Burns is 100% physically he may surprise some people. He has elite talent. We'll see if they bring Homer off the field. Heck Homer may get some snaps at SS. (Sarcasm. I know its the lowest form of wit.)
Throwing around that "elite" word too liberally

I like Burns though. Sure would be ****ing nice to get a few carries. **** even Homer was only getting 3 or so a game
True. But these highlights. He has the potential.

https://youtu.be/rITHJGpvPXo
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong. Like I said I love the kids potential, but ****....not sure what ever happens with him. Frustrating but expected.

Like I mentioned, Richt wasn't really asking much from our backup RB anyway so it's not like we need a workhorse back there. Someone has to step up.

Hate, hate losing Walton. But we have weapons we havent really even used yet. Interested to see if and how Richt gets creative.

Advertisement
The way CMR was using Walton 95% of the time, how likely is it we will see anyone get snaps with Homer? Probably Choc a couple snaps per game.

Richt scares me a bit with his use of rbs. He wore Gurley out. We need a healthy rotation imo.

I hate to be that guy

Vern, you are that guy and it's clear you don't hate being him.

Many on here didn't like Gus. I thought he was progressing and might turn into a decent (not world beating) big back. But even for those of us who thought he was okay, how on earth do you pin his transfer on Richt? The kid was not starting over Walton, and he wanted a shot at being the feature back. Gus was going to Rutgers in all scenarios except if Richt lied to him during the off season and said he would start. Is that what you wanted our coaches to do?

Advertisement
Homer is physically ready to be the guy. Some combination of Choc/Burns/Dallas will spell him when needed. Probably look to supplement run game with short passing. More screens and TE looks, which I think would be a good move regardless.

I hate to be that guy

i figured it out, my ni99a bleak is gus

Advertisement
I hate to be that guy

Lol Dallas=cam Akers. I know you're trolling with only ammunition you have left since the Noles got beat but u have to do better.

None of you have been at practice to have any worthwhile opinions on Trayone or anyone else. Trayone will be next man in after Homer. Kid has never really had any chance to show what he can do. Before we pass judgement on him lets see what he does with our best olineman in the ball game.
At least Gray has a track record of excellence at Carol City.Burns hasnt done squat anywhere yet.

Advertisement
Back