Robert Burns

But can he block a blitzing 240lb LB with speed? That’s what we need, put whoever you want in the backfield... but he better be able to block

Advertisement
The only reason he won't play is if the staff is just being stubborn.

Both Coach Richt & Brown have said over the last 2 weeks he's healthy & ready to go, they just don't play 4 backs.

Well now you only got 2, better put the kid out there & give'em some carries, because if you increase Choc's workload you can expect a similar result, injury.

IF Burns is 100% physically he may surprise some people. He has elite talent. We'll see if they bring Homer off the field. Heck Homer may get some snaps at SS. (Sarcasm. I know its the lowest form of wit.)
Throwing around that "elite" word too liberally

I like Burns though. Sure would be ******* nice to get a few carries. **** even Homer was only getting 3 or so a game

Advertisement
Burns is on the concussion protocol. Feel off the end of the bench and got knocked out when he got back up from hitting his head on the gatorade cooler.

I hate to be that guy

But you know I aint ever lied

Gus should be here...mistake by Richt.. Lets pray Burns is Ready

Advertisement
I hate to be that guy

Gus should be here...

stock-photo-thief-walking-on-tiptoe-burglar-with-a-mask-on-his-face-walking-quietly-isolated-on-a-white-158237657.jpg

I'm gonna laugh when Burns proves you all wrong like countless other players have and will continue to.

Advertisement
I hate to be that guy

Gus should be here...mistake by Richt.. Lets pray Burns is Ready

Hate to be that , and you know I ain't never been straight to lie....on my man Gus.........but but but you must really miss your lost love. Homer is great, Choc can fill in when needed, and Dallas could do wonders out of the backfield. Gus is not even the man with his new team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Robert Burns has less than 150 carriers in his entire post middle school career and yall want to trot him out in the meat of the ACC schedule. He is or was a great athlete, but he's as raw as it gets. Kids barely even played football he's been injured so much.

Last edited:
To this point in the season our 3rd RB Choc) only has 4 carries with those coming in garbage time. Burns will be our 3rd RB, but I'm certain they will burn his year unless Choc or Homer get knicked up. If he's only gonna give us what our 3rd RB has to this point in the season, Dallas or the Atkins kid can do that, and give Burns a redshirt year. Unless we are going to all of a sudden actually start using 3 RBs every game.

Advertisement
Back