Robert Burns out of the UA game due to an injury

Advertisement
Get baez out of here also here because of these overated gulliver prep kids that stink

Get baez out of here also here because of these overated gulliver prep kids that stink

Yeah.......Jackson's overrated while the other two just finished their freshmen years. Baez is not even on the staff, just in the front office. Some of ya'll complain just to complain.

Personally I'd rather Burns not play in the UA game. He needs to prove he can stay healthy first.

Advertisement
Just got home from my daughter soccer practive go to see the latest news on canesinsight..Then I see RObert burns AKA Mr. Glass is hurt again I looked at my daughter like this
full

Advertisement
early frontrunner for the Rod Mount Tropy.

I came on here to write "is this like J.R. Mounts?" Are we talking about the same guy or is there a Rod Mount from back in the day?

Yikes, sorry.
I was referring to J.R. Mounts.
I think Rod Mount was a basketball player for Purdue many moons ago.
How his name got into my head, I dunno.
LOL.

That was Rick Mount

Thanks!
I was on campus when the legend of J.R. Mounts came and went like a summer storm cloud on the beach. Appreciate those times now more than ever.

Advertisement
I'll start judging this kid once he set foot on campus. To be honest, he really doesn't belong in any all-star game. So, see ya on greentree.

That's a pretty solid post. No, he doesn't belong at an All-Star game whatsoever. I still find it hard to believe he's got an offer from any name school based on his lack of production, but he does seem like a solid human being. Lots od those out there who actually lace them up though.

I would just guess he wanted to sit the game out since besides fun, it really is meaningless and **** report heart her basically right after. This is Robert "waterboy" Burns though and he apparently is made of glass. You can't make this stuff up.

Advertisement
Not sure if said yet...but does he have an offer if he wasnt a preacher?. Richt out here on hi sCreflo Dollar, Joel Olsteen game with Robert Burns

Lets see if anyone criticizing this young man now jumps on his dik at some later point.

Bipolar/50 first date mofos on here

:q3XKXeX:

A lot of dudes with female tendencies who use the word savage with regularity and claim to rep the []_[]...

It's what they do...

Advertisement
Back