Robert Burns out of the UA game due to an injury

So of our two running back targets are one didn't play with a broken ankle and the other hasn't played in two years...That's with what we currently have on the roster of one leaving early, one with skeptical vision, one coming off a torn acl, one contemplating a transfer, and the other regulated to special teams...Only at Miami

Advertisement
You guys are a trip man...

Hey I'm ****ed too with all the subterfuge that Pete runs w/r/t recruiting and the Jeudy and Harley fiascos but who gives a flying fack if this kid plays in a god**** meaningless all star game. If he runs for 200 in it or negative 20 does it really matter?

Get a grip man for the love of god.

Hey I'm ****ed too with all the subterfuge that Pete runs w/r/t recruiting and the Jeudy and Harley fiascos but who gives a flying fack if this kid plays in a god**** meaningless all star game. If he runs for 200 in it or negative 20 does it really matter?

I would guess most people are concerned by the fact that he has been injured somewhat continuously.

I would guess most people are concerned by the fact that he has been injured somewhat continuously.

No sheet he's always hurt but how do we know he hurt himself preppin for the game?

Point is I don't even want him in that game regardless cause nothing good will come out of it anyways. He runs for 13 yards on 4 carries and u will have some people saying "he sux" while others will say "wow he had great vision and balance on that 3 yard run."

This kid is softer than puppy sh*t. Told y'all a while back this kid isn't the real goods when considering injury concerns and questionable talent. We need McFarland bad lets hope Pete is right about this one. I hope I'm wrong but this kid will never materialize into anything special; bet he transfers before his 4 years are up.

Advertisement

No sheet he's always hurt but how do we know he hurt himself preppin for the game?

Point is I don't even want him in that game regardless cause nothing good will come out of it anyways. He runs for 13 yards on 4 carries and u will have some people saying "he sux" while others will say "wow he had great vision and balance on that 3 yard run."

Agree with that. But I can also understand that people want to see him healthy and running.

Rick better tell our QBs not to stick the ball in there too hard when they hand it off to Robert Gehrig. I can see some stomach/rib injuries in his future on handoffs.

Advertisement
I'll start judging this kid once he set foot on campus. To be honest, he really doesn't belong in any all-star game. So, see ya on greentree.

WTF. I was trying to be optimistic and support this kid but **** if he isnt trying to make me look like a fool.

Injuries are and were a concern. My bad......

Advertisement
This kid is softer than puppy sh*t. Told y'all a while back this kid isn't the real goods when considering injury concerns and questionable talent. We need McFarland bad lets hope Pete is right about this one. I hope I'm wrong but this kid will never materialize into anything special; bet he transfers before his 4 years are up.

Getting injured doesnt make you soft. Plenty of guys in sports that wasnt soft but body just cant hold up.

Advertisement
Lets see if anyone criticizing this young man now jumps on his dik at some later point.

Bipolar/50 first date mofos on here

I don't see any posts saying he isn't talented. He is injury prone to date, that is a fact. Not much wrong with calling it like it is.

Advertisement
Back