Robert burns highlights

Some of those highlights were against U-school when they had green and yellow helmets.... That was a highlight from 2 years ago lol. Don't be fooled people.

Advertisement
Some of those highlights were against U-school when they had green and yellow helmets.... That was a highlight from 2 years ago lol. Don't be fooled people.

Burns is the only dude who needed to put in highlights from Optimist football to get to 3 minutes.

I asked this before and nobody seems to know, what kind of injuries does this kid have? Why didn't he play this year?

Doesnt matter. High school career is over and he will be on campus next month.

Great answer.

I asked this before and nobody seems to know, what kind of injuries does this kid have? Why didn't he play this year?

Posted multiple times that he had a severe high ankle sprain

Burns is the only dude who needed to put in highlights from Optimist football to get to 3 minutes.

Don't forget the 30 second clip of him toting the rock during last summer's family picnic outing at TY park.
Outran a couple of cousins and uncles on that long run.

Advertisement

Don't forget the 30 second clip of him toting the rock during last summer's family picnic outing at TY park.
Outran a couple of cousins and uncles on that long run.
I had to fast forward through the 20 seconds of him sitting in class.

Also against booker t when they had one of the best teams ever in 2014

Advertisement
I saw some of his opponents in leather helmets. So those highlights must be really old.

When John Facenda is narrating your highlight reel it might be time to update it.

I saw some of his opponents in leather helmets. So those highlights must be really old.

When John Facenda is narrating your highlight reel it might be time to update it.

[video=youtube;XWsKZVUMuKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWsKZVUMuKo[/video]

[video=youtube;sU5napbfv_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU5napbfv_o[/video]

Advertisement
Back