Robert burns highlights

I asked this before and nobody seems to know, what kind of injuries does this kid have? Why didn't he play this year?

Advertisement
I asked this before and nobody seems to know, what kind of injuries does this kid have? Why didn't he play this year?

Doesnt matter. High school career is over and he will be on campus next month.

Great answer.

I remember reading he had the dreaded high ankle sprain before and possibly pulled muscle in upper leg. Not 100% positive. The way others have made it sound, it just seems like he gets minor nagging injuries that won't go away, tries to play through it and makes it worse or hurts something else by over compensating. I've never seen anyone say he's had a knee or shoulder injury, which tend to lead to long term concern, though I may be wrong.

Advertisement

Great answer.

I remember reading he had the dreaded high ankle sprain before and possibly pulled muscle in upper leg. Not 100% positive. The way others have made it sound, it just seems like he gets minor nagging injuries that won't go away, tries to play through it and makes it worse or hurts something else by over compensating. I've never seen anyone say he's had a knee or shoulder injury, which tend to lead to long term concern, though I may be wrong.

Thanks for actually answering the question.

The 2 runs that impressed me were at the 0.55 mark and that last run that started at the 2:15 mark. First one was straight up the middle but he ran so fast and such authority that he just blew by people. The second he juked three or four guys to the outside for the TD. The last move for the TD reminded me of Duke. I have no problem with him rehabbing this year. He's an EE, so we'll know how good he is in a couple months.

Advertisement
I think he's playing in one of the all star games. It will be interesting to see that play out. Does he actually play?

He had my dyck hard for two years.....

Unfortunatley I put no faith in him ever suiting up and playing meaningful snaps here...Something smells fishy about this situation..Im gonna need Petey to do a report on him..

Great answer.

Labrum a few years ago high ankle sprain and hamstring this year

Great answer.

Thank you. Do you know if it was a hip or shoulder labrum injury or if he had to have surgery?

Advertisement
Any chance the staff checked out what was wrong with the kid and why he didn't play this year before promising the kid a spot?

No chance. Dam, you came up with that and not one coach on staff thought of it.

Advertisement

Great answer.

Thank you. Do you know if it was a hip or shoulder labrum injury or if he had to have surgery?

Shoulder

Advertisement
Back