Robert burns highlights

Advertisement
He should redshirt his freshman year and focus on physical therapy.......for his entire body.

Seriously though, the strength and conditioning program is gonna be huge for this kid. Need to get him the right nutrition and strength and flexibility routine as well as proper recovery tools. If he stays healthy, he can be a beast. None of his injuries seem to be serious, just nagging stuff that with the proper conditioning, training and recovery shouldn't linger.

He should redshirt his freshman year and focus on physical therapy.......for his entire body.

Seriously though, the strength and conditioning program is gonna be huge for this kid. Need to get him the right nutrition and strength and flexibility routine as well as proper recovery tools. If he stays healthy, he can be a beast. None of his injuries seem to be serious, just nagging stuff that with the proper conditioning, training and recovery shouldn't linger.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that's what he has been doing this year. I don't believe he has an injury this year, they are just keeping him out.

Advertisement

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that's what he has been doing this year. I don't believe he has an injury this year, they are just keeping him out.

Smartest thing they could do. I know some people will complain about him not being there for his teammates, but he's got a lot riding on being healthy. A free college education alone is worth way more than risking injury in a high school game or winning a state championship. Nothing wrong with putting his best interests first, over the good of he team.

2015 Nike sparq rating: 206 pounds 4.57 forty 4.41 short shuttle 42 vertical 40 power ball overall rating -122.91

Advertisement
Advertisement
I reckon the staff really likes Burns because he has a very similar running style to Nick Chubb.

Advertisement
So he did not play this year due to injuries? The highlights show some elite physical/athletic skills.

isnt he an under armor all american? if so, i think we'll get a good idea of his skills that wek

From what I gather he's not played all season - why would he play in that game?
I believe Mullins did the same last year.

Mullins did but that's because he aged out. Burns is an odd case, kid has the measurables you look for and some production as a Sophomore nut then nothing over the last 2 years of high school.

Advertisement
Back