Robert Burns has issues enrolling early?

MiamiHurricane23

Freshman
From Barry Jackson: According to Canesport.com, Robert Burns’ planned early enrollment is now in question.

Regarding Burns, Canesport’s Matt Shodell said: “Burn is... held up and may be the biggest one for UM to hold its breath on - a source told CaneSport he's hoping to be cleared to report on the 21st, which is cutting it close to the final day to enroll (Jan. 25).”

Advertisement
Really hope this kid can turn it around and silence some of the doubters but he is making it hard on himself.

Advertisement
Severe paper cut from flipping through the paperwork. He's now questionable to sign early

It's gonna be funny when he turns into a stud and the guys who clowned him on here are sucking his ****.

It's gonna be funny when he turns into a stud and the guys who clowned him on here are sucking his ****.

So the ones making jokes about his injury past are wrong ? How can we debate that? Dude has like three minutes of film for his career.

Everyone here thinks he's super talented , but it's the one ability he's lacking that scares people.....availability.

Which is fair . You can question a guy like this and then suck his **** when he balls out. Just like you're sucking his **** now( when there's been nothing to justify it) and also have the right to call him a flop if he fails.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good lord all that **** free time sitting out his entire high school career and the dude can't get his **** together enough to get cleared on time?

Advertisement
Drop him and bring in Mike Epstein I love that kid. McFarland and Epstein in this class I'll take that.

Advertisement
Good lord all that **** free time sitting out his entire high school career and the dude can't get his **** together enough to get cleared on time?

No Joke, that's the first thing I was thinking of. What exactly does Gulliver "prepare" these kids for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lulz at the track of this thread, which is based on a report where Shodell is the source.

Advertisement
Back