Robert Burns has issues enrolling early?

Advertisement
Hope Richt is really hard on this kid out the gate...Let that 1st team D really tee off on him in spring practice, see if he actually wants to play football

Last edited:
Advertisement

ejz9dk.jpg

Kid is going to be good, just wait!!!! Let's revisit this post in a couple of years.

Advertisement
Really hard to have realistic expectations for a kid who didn't do much on the field in HS.

Doubt he does much here. Hope I'm wrong

Hope Richt is really hard on this kid out the gate...Let that 1st team D really tee off on him in spring practice, see if he actually wants to play football

So you want Pinckney and Shaq to turn Burns into a bowl of oatmeal?

I'd do just the opposite. I'd slowly work him into things. Have him work with the kickers and punters for a year or two.

So you want Pinckney and Shaq to turn Burns into a bowl of oatmeal?

I'd do just the opposite. I'd slowly work him into things. Have him work with the kickers and punters for a year or two.

Depends what punter/kicker we have.... remember that one killer punter we had? If it's him **** NO, dude was a headhunter,LOL

I can't remember his name.....

Bosher. One of the better punters in the NFL.

Also kicked FG's for the U.

MVP in 2008(?). Not sure of the year

That was all of the top of my head.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back