Robert Burns has issues enrolling early?

Early enrolling issues from a private school??

wtf%20(2).gif

Do Not Believe

Advertisement
the greatest ability is availability.....he might have all the skills and ability in the word but so far he is lacking the one that matters most

Advertisement
Advertisement
All signs point to this kid being a let down.

What signs?

Don't be a smartass. Everybody knows this kid is a major question mark & this just adds to it.

I wasn't being a smart ***. I want to know what "signs" you're talking about? Our coaches and Pete believe he's definitely a take so I'm curious to see what you know that they don't know. Now I'm being a smart ***.

The combination of him always being hurt & now this aren't good things. That's all. You know exactly what I meant unless you haven't followed the kid.

Advertisement
All signs point to this kid being a let down.

What signs?

Don't be a smartass. Everybody knows this kid is a major question mark & this just adds to it.

I wasn't being a smart ***. I want to know what "signs" you're talking about? Our coaches and Pete believe he's definitely a take so I'm curious to see what you know that they don't know. Now I'm being a smart ***.

The combination of him always being hurt & now this aren't good things. That's all. You know exactly what I meant unless you haven't followed the kid.

So in other words you don't know what you're talking about. Sounds like you're basing your opinion on what other ignorant posters are saying. Instead of marking him out to be a bust already, why not support him to be successful? I know that's asking a lot from you but you should try it. This kid is a Cane and had sacrificed a whole lot to get where he is. I think he's going to surprise a few of you.

Nice kid but he won't be doing **** cept use up a schollie.. I have no reason to believe he'll make it past spring or summer camps.. Glass joe > this kid

What signs?

So in other words you don't know what you're talking about. Sounds like you're basing your opinion on what other ignorant posters are saying. Instead of marking him out to be a bust already, why not support him to be successful? I know that's asking a lot from you but you should try it. This kid is a Cane and had sacrificed a whole lot to get where he is. I think he's going to surprise a few of you.

I didn't saying anything wise like JAG, or bust, or anything rooting against the kid. Just think he is trending down. I have plenty of hope for him though.

Advertisement
What signs?

Uh, what has he sacrificed to equal a whole lot to get where he is?

He'll most certainly suprise a lot of us....just by getting on the field. The young man is a ghost, often talked about, but never seen.

Advertisement
Back