Robby Washington Midseason HL

Advertisement
This is the stuff that should be left unsaid if you're a fan of the program. You're not doing any good saying dumb **** like this..
Yea I say what I want and the truth may suck but that doesn't mean it's "dumb ****".

What do you think ppl can't see? The OC is a joke and i dont need to wait 3 years to say it. Even if we get good players he (OC) will underperform. I'm straight with bullsh1tting homie, I rather see change.

Yea I say what I want and the truth may suck but that doesn't mean it's "dumb ****".

What do you think ppl can't see? The OC is a joke and i dont need to wait 3 years to say it. Even if we get good players he (OC) will underperform. I'm straight with bullsh1tting homie, I rather see change.
he just had 500 yards passing. you must be a Nole or a Mole trying to stir **** up to make Miami fans look dumb as ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
He reminds of Steve Smith, Sr. both in style and manner. I’m really feeling his film and his production. We’re getting a real one.
Man if he was half the player Steve smith sr was we would be getting a good one

Advertisement
Some of you "fans" are insufferable. **** if we don't get any talent we don't get better but to say he needs to stay away from Gattis like, talent is gonna shine regardless but like go cheer on FIU if you're gonna spew hate on different things within the program instead of using your common sense and know this was a team void of talent in key areas

I hope this Kid comes here and works his *** off and kills it. Over the last 10-15 years we’ve had so many 4⭐️ WRs on this rosters whom have been pumped by fans because they became Greentree AA and in games in never panned out to be nothing. We must fix this going forward to develop a great team. Could have WRs Coaches or Bad OCs killing these talents soon as the walk in the door. There is some young talented WRs on the Roster now, but not have a true WRs coach is hurting. Please don’t say Gattis is the WRs coach imo he’s way too busy to man up two areas simultaneously.

Advertisement
Empty calories
What good is 500 yds
When you take the L despite holding unc to its lowest points of the year
Your 100% right. Btw I think alot of these posters are connected or loosely connected to the new ppl on staff. I've been here for a minute now and don't recognize the usernames. They defend these dudes even when critiques are spot on.

I don’t know. Odds are anything available from 247 is from his freshman or sophomore year. He looks very fast on film to me.
Yeah game speed is game speed. Track times are track times. Sometimes they translate. I think Robby is fast as **** on the football field. Probably has good times also. Guys like Xavier worthy who are fast as heck and also fast and skilled football players are the ones who are elite.

Advertisement
Back