Robby Washington Midseason HL

Yl5aO3gdVfsQ0.gif

Advertisement
Yeah I feel like Smith catfished me. I just knew he would be breaking 60 yard plays regularly
Lol has he had a chance to? I mean he’s catching poorly thrown balls in traffic getting hit by 3 dudes. he has been making circus catches! We have not gotten him in space.. we’ve gotten no one in space but our slowest skilled guy Malory lol.

Mehhhh he seems like a nice player, but seems like a repeat of the guys we have recruited in the past. Definitely appears more tough/physical than those guys though.

No real route running, mostly bubbles and 9s or little outs to the flats. That curl he ran was pretty sloppy and he didn’t attack the ball, caught it with his body. Tat post didn’t look like anything special, maybe he gave a head fake that the camera couldn’t pickup, but he didn’t attack leverage. Lot of body catching. Maybe he is capable of more it’s just what’s being asked of him, but people should be realistic with their expectations. He’s beating dudes with speed/athleticism but he’s not elite in either, he does have wiggle.

It’s good to see he can catch in traffic and take a hit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He is better than Brashard. That being said, Brashard is only a true soph, he has time and I think his expectations were too high. He is explosive and a good player but he was never a game changer.
Yea if you go on 247 Smith comparison is Tyreek Hill. He at no point looked like that in any of his HS highlights to me atleast.

Mehhhh he seems like a nice player, but seems like a repeat of the guys we have recruited in the past. Definitely appears more tough/physical than those guys though.

No real route running, mostly bubbles and 9s or little outs to the flats. That curl he ran was pretty sloppy and he didn’t attack the ball, caught it with his body. Tat post didn’t look like anything special, maybe he gave a head fake that the camera couldn’t pickup, but he didn’t attack leverage. Lot of body catching. Maybe he is capable of more it’s just what’s being asked of him, but people should be realistic with their expectations. He’s beating dudes with speed/athleticism but he’s not elite in either, he does have wiggle.

It’s good to see he can catch in traffic and take a hit.
This has been our problem for years. High expectations on mid level 4 stars. From Pope, Wiggins, Hightower, Payton, Redding, Romello, Smith and George all these dudes were hyped up to be the next big thing. Hopefully we can get better at evaluating or developing.

If he stays focused and sticks with the program, he is an immediate impact player. Tough, competitive, twitchy and quick with long speed and enough strength to handle contact.

Bad boy right here. And I've said so from sophomore tape when people on here were clowning some kid from Georgia or wherever he was playing for trying to commit with no offer. The tape was like...Uh you better watch this before saying that.

Advertisement
This has been our problem for years. High expectations on mid level 4 stars. From Pope, Wiggins, Hightower, Payton, Redding, Romello, Smith and George all these dudes were hyped up to be the next big thing. Hopefully we can get better at evaluating or developing.
This. So many So Fla 4 star JAG WR's...Every year we get hyped and the cycle repeats.

This team desperately needs an explosive playmaker - stacy coley, jeff thomas, travis benjamin, etc. type.

Advertisement
B. Smith shows flashes of being explosive but he lacks the suddenness and twitch that jumps off the screen. Rooster and Chaney appear to be the only guys on the roster with these traits.

maybe we can trick some out of state to come here and play for gatfis next year is the big year we better have bags upon bags of cash to keep the studs home with gattis

Advertisement
Robby is the definition of dog. He plays like a pit bull. He reminds me of Deebo Samuel. Can take a screen to the house, YAC monster, could play RB, and tough as ****. Future is bright!
Woah woah woah! I love Robbie as a player but he’s nothing like my nephew

He reminds of Steve Smith, Sr. both in style and manner. I’m really feeling his film and his production. We’re getting a real one.

Advertisement
Back