Rob Likens Farewell

Advertisement
Did a solid job here and good luck to him, but I want as few remnants as possible on this staff from the last regime. Yes much/most of the blame goes to Manny for setting the culture, but very few parts of this coaching that don’t need an upgrade, including WR.

Personally I don’t think we are that much talented than the teams we lose too. Especially depth wise. If you recruit at truly a elite level that widens the gap in games. It’s all about depth. And we haven’t had that. CFB isn’t about schemes. It’s all about talent acquisition
touche

Advertisement
Wish we could kept him. He’s coached multiple positions on O but I guess Mario trusts McClendon and whoever is going to be the QB coach to be better developers.

Advertisement
Mario Cristobal on Miami recruiting goal: 'The talent stays home'
Was there ever any explanation for the small jersey here?

One of the good one's at our U...
Told it like it is........and respected among his room and players...
Hope he finds success as he moves on....
Good luck...

Advertisement
Likens did an excellent job. Turned Harley around, maxed out Rambo, Key Smiff is developing, and the freshman shined in their moments. Good evaluations.

Pope, Wiggins, and Redding, I’m sure he tried, but not everyone can be coached up.

Advertisement
Likens was like Simpson to me people loved him then when he came back they saw the truth. Likens stayed here longer people would of hated him mising out on top sfla wide receivers. He didn't trick me I saw through I'm glad we are upgrading.

Personally I don’t think we are that much talented than the teams we lose too. Especially depth wise. If you recruit at truly a elite level that widens the gap in games. It’s all about depth. And we haven’t had that. CFB isn’t about schemes. It’s all about talent acquisition

agree, which I wouldn't be surprise we lose 4-5 games next year.

Advertisement
Back