Rob Likens Farewell

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope that’s exactly what we do..don’t buy sirloin expecting filet minion. Meaning don’t bring avg talent and bank on it being developed into the elite talent
You can have elite talent AND good coaching, you know that. I don't want a team that is talented but can't do anything right because they aren't getting coached up.

Are you happy with being more talented than 3/4 of the teams we lose to? I'm not. I am not saying I want a coach that can't recruit at all. I am saying I want coaches that can put their talented players in position to make plays.

It's the CSI way. Strife and distention over all else
Nothing wrong with dissenting opinion..otherwise means we are apart of a cult. But if your gunna have a different opinion at least make it make sense..not just “I didn’t really like the guy”

Advertisement
You can have elite talent AND good coaching, you know that. I don't want a team that is talented but can't do anything right because they aren't getting coached up.

Are you happy with being more talented than 3/4 of the teams we lose to? I'm not. I am not saying I want a coach that can't recruit at all. I am saying I want coaches that can put their talented players in position to make plays.
Personally I don’t think we are that much talented than the teams we lose too. Especially depth wise. If you recruit at truly a elite level that widens the gap in games. It’s all about depth. And we haven’t had that. CFB isn’t about schemes. It’s all about talent acquisition

Nothing wrong with dissenting opinion..otherwise means we are apart of a cult. But if your gunna have a different opinion at least make it make sense..not just “I didn’t really like the guy”
That's my point. Their only reason to disagree is to have dissension

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back