Rob Likens Farewell

Advertisement
He lost Brooks to bama get him out of here
You act like Brooks to UM was a lock. Since his Booker T days as a Sophomore and Junior people knew Bama was on him hard. If it wasn't Bama for Brooks UF and OU probably had the inside track. Stubblefield and Likens never stood a chance bro.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You act like Brooks to UM was a lock. Since his Booker T days as a Sophomore and Junior people knew Bama was on him hard. If it wasn't Bama for Brooks UF and OU probably had the inside track. Stubblefield and Likens never stood a chance bro.
Hey it's the job to change their mind

Advertisement
Likens was the coach in 2020-2021..was literally the coach for 2 szns and produced 2 guys who will be atop the record books
The players get no credit? It was all his doing?

If I remember correctly In 2020 when we led the league in dropped passes? His best products were a 5th year senior and a transfer.

Just cause he was one of the better coaches on this staph don't make him a great coach... I said it before, look at his resume His coaching peers feel the same as I.

Cool dude though.

Advertisement
The players get no credit? It was all his doing?

If I remember correctly In 2020 when we led the league in dropped passes? His best products were a 5th year senior and a transfer.

Just cause he was one of the better coaches on this staph don't make him a great coach... I said it before, look at his resume His coaching peers feel the same as I.

Cool dude though.
Lol players get credit..just like they get credit for those drops in 2020..but ppl here put that on the WR coach when cats was dropping the money.

Advertisement
Dang I thought he was going to stay…He really got the best out of the receivers…good receivers coach..good luck on your next job..

He lost Brooks to bama get him out of here
Ice Cube What GIF

Advertisement
Back