Rob Chudzinski is the only answer......

canesman

Junior
I just hope we don't miss the window to hire him. Had Golden left to Penn State, Chud would be our head coach

The demise of the program began when he left in 2003

He was the brains behind the most prolific offenses in Miami history. The guy is adored throughout the NFL. He is having a huge impact on the Colts right now on both sides of the ball. He got a really raw deal in Cleveland.

Chud has rings.........NFL experience as an NFL coordinator and head coach........is a great recruiter..........is an x's and o's guru.............loves Miami and most importantly can be had very cheap as he is sitting on a 10 million dollar buyout he received from the Browns. Can probably get him for 2 mil per year with incentives.

You wanna pay Mark Stoops 4 mil per year? Mark Hudspeth 3 mil per year? Gimmie a break........

Chud is the savior of our program.........the Rolodex he must have at this point is insane with his NFL experience.

Get rid of Golden on November 30 and hire Chud. This is a 10 win team next year......

Advertisement
Advertisement
Butch Davis lied to Miami and was involved in a huge scandal at UNC.

Have you forgotten our history?

Miami will never hire Butch Davis.

Chud is great.

hes just not cut out to be a head coach in my opinion. Strike four if we go that way.

Advertisement
It's not lying. This is a big-boy business, not a game of tiddlywinks. It's a two-way street. UM did not do enough to secure the services of a great coach.

UNC pres tried to save his *** for an academic scandal under his watch by firing Butch.

Anything Butch did at Miami is A) ancient history and B) done everywhere.

Advertisement
I can't take anymore, I don't care who they hire at this point. Instead of who could we hire, who would be worse? Chud, Butch, or anyone named in any online thread would be better.

The architects behind the Maginot Line were better defensive tacticians then Coach D and Al.

I just hope we don't miss the window to hire him. Had Golden left to Penn State, Chud would be our head coach

He was the brains behind the most prolific offenses in Miami history. The guy is adored throughout the NFL. He is having a huge impact on the Colts right now on both sides of the ball. He got a really raw deal in Cleveland.

Chud has rings.........NFL experience as an NFL coordinator and head coach........is a great recruiter..........is an x's and o's guru.............loves Miami and most importantly can be had very cheap as he is sitting on a 10 million dollar buyout he received from the Browns. Can probably get him for 2 mil per year with incentives.

You wanna pay Mark Stoops 4 mil per year? Mark Hudspeth 3 mil per year? Gimmie a break........

Chud is the savior of our program.........the Rolodex he must have at this point is insane with his NFL experience.

Get rid of Golden on November 30 and hire Chud. This is a 10 win team next year......

First off, he was not a great recruiter. In fact, he reportedly hated recruiting and just was not very much into it.

Second, he's a "special assistant" with the Colts. I don't know what his role is but I don't think it's a stretch to say you are overestimating his influence there.

Advertisement
Butch Davis lied to Miami and was involved in a huge scandal at UNC.

According to Butch, Miami was the ones doing the lying. As for UNC, if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

According to the big O, butch lied.

Oh noes. A coach wasn't completely honest?

"The source told Yahoo Sports that Patterson arrived at the football building with a jarring change of heart for Brown: You need to resign. That was the decision of University of Texas president Bill Powers, and Patterson was the apologetic messenger. The source said Powers, a longtime friend and supporter of the football coach, abruptly yanked the rug out from beneath Brown after supporting his continued tenure the previous two days.

Thus the 16-year Mack Brown Era at Texas was terminated not by the coach himself, but at the insistence of an embattled school president. Although the school's official release and every public statement has said Brown decided on his own to step down, he was pushed – after being told the decision was his.
"

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source...ter-president-withdrew-support-005700558.html

Last edited:

Revisionist history i guess, go back and watch those offensive juggernaut games from 01-03. If not for the NFL talent, a top 5 defense, and special teams full of NFL talent this bozo gets the Dorito treatment. I agree with the other posters, if he becomes the next HC this program is officially dead and will never recover.

Advertisement
Back