RJ and Norton will be back once they see their draft evals

RJ McIntosh and Kendrick Norton are both 1st round talents and will go in the 1st no matter if they enter the draft this year or next... hope they stay to win their 2nd national championship.

Love those guys to death BUT With 32 teams drafting in the 1st round I don't see either Mac or Norton picked in 1st or 2nd round..l.Teams are going to address specific needs and I don't see any team evaluating either player as the best pick out of 32 or 64....

Advertisement
RJ McIntosh and Kendrick Norton are both 1st round talents and will go in the 1st no matter if they enter the draft this year or next... hope they stay to win their 2nd national championship.

Love those guys to death BUT With 32 teams drafting in the 1st round I don't see either Mac or Norton picked in 1st or 2nd round..l.Teams are going to address specific needs and I don't see any team evaluating either player as the best pick out of 32 or 64....

I would guess RJ in the 2nd round at worst and Kendrick 4th round at worst, but who knows? We have at least 3 games left for these guys to prove themselves (even more).

I think RJ is in all likelihood leaving. Kendrick I don't know. I'd have to know his personal situation to make a good prediction.

Last edited:

I would guess RJ in the 2nd round at worst and Kendrick 4th round at worst, but who knows? We have at least 3 games left for these guys to prove themselves (even more).

I think RJ is in all likelihood leaving. Kendrick I don't know. I'd have to know his personal situation to make a good prediction.

The bold section is why nobody can make a good prediction.

Lol y'all on meth if you think two of the best DTs in the country aren't a top 32 priority?? You think teams aren't going to look at two of the best DTs in the country, on an undefeated top 3 ranked team in the country, with Coach Kool as their dline coach???

It's not rocket science... whether they actually get drafted in the 1st or not, they both will be in the convo before draft day.

If Tac McKinley can get drafted in the 1st out of sorry *** UCLA program, so can Kendrick Norton and RJ McIntosh.

I look at a lot of mock drafts. Odd hobby of mine to pass time at the office.

No 3 or 4 round mock draft I've seen includes RJ or Norton. Plenty of DTs before them though.

Those sites usually are pretty accurate in terms of what round guys go in

Unless these guys make a foolish decision they should come back and improve their stock

RJ will play DEFENSIVE END on Sundays! dUh. Also, The Big Mac's draft possibilities have RISEN the past several games and all that. hUh.

Advertisement
If either leaves it's a gigantic mistake

DL is one position coming back improves your stock. You get bigger and stronger.

If Miami wants to sustain top 10 status we have to stop losing jrs to 4-5 round draft picks

Not necessarily, RJ might be the ACC defensive player of the year. If the Canes make the playoffs, his draft stock could shoot up. 1st or 2nd round eval and he should go. No reason to risk injury coming back unless he's lower than 2. Even at round 3, he could still go. Understandingly, people selfishly want these guys to return, but if they have a chance to get paid really well, then it's time to go.

This bears repeating. Only 4 DTs in the past THREE drafts have gone in the first round. Dts aren't valued the way they used to be in the past.

Advertisement
Back