Rivers back in 2024

Please don't move him anywhere on the line, let dude continue with his success at LT and further improve. also, as an aside, love that pic of him beside Mirabel, lol wild to think these behemoth sized men listen to a dude that comes up to their waist.

Advertisement
FIRST TEAM

RT: Mark Bell 6'8 340
RG: Anez Cooper 6'6 350
C: Carpenter 6'5 310
LG: Francis Mauigoa 6'6 340.
LT: Jalen Rivers 6'5 325.

SECOND TEAM
RT: Matt McCoy (6'6 310)
RG: Tommy Kinsler (6'6 345)
C: Antonio Tripp 6'4 315
RG: Zion Nelson 6'5 320
RT: Samson Okunola 6'6 315
Elite OL. And the 2nd team is pretty **** good as well.

Advertisement
Why would you move an all American to guard? That doesn’t make sense to me either
He was a FRESHMAN all American, which was more for the amount of snaps he took as a freshman if anything. I don't know what the staff does with the depth, but anyone can see that Francis would probably do better inside. And If they picked up Bell, it sure wasn't to play inside. They either move Rivers or Mauigoa inside, and my bet would be on Mauigoa.

Advertisement
I read he’s coming back next year but not playing in bowl game? That makes no sense, can someone explain? If this is is tru I’d hate to wish I’ll will but that’s an opportunity for someone to take his job saying sounds kinda soft.
Read it again.

He was a FRESHMAN all American, which was more for the amount of snaps he took as a freshman if anything. I don't know what the staff does with the depth, but anyone can see that Francis would probably do better inside. And If they picked up Bell, it sure wasn't to play inside. They either move Rivers or Mauigoa inside, and my bet would be on Mauigoa.
Rivers has a lock on LT, nobody on this team right now is better there than him.

Advertisement
I read he’s coming back next year but not playing in bowl game? That makes no sense, can someone explain? If this is is tru I’d hate to wish I’ll will but that’s an opportunity for someone to take his job saying sounds kinda soft.
I did not see the word should. Is there any way y’all can find it with your heart to forgive me.

Attachments

• DCEAF53A-A41B-43C1-8760-9B1A832D35ED.png
    DCEAF53A-A41B-43C1-8760-9B1A832D35ED.png
    483.1 KB · Views: 0
LT Rivers/McCoy
LG Cooper/Mauigoa
C Indiana transfer/Rodriguez/Tripp
RG Mauigoa/Kinsler
RT Okunola/Bell/McCoy

Rivers should be a lock at LT, everything else is fluid.

Advertisement
Huge news. Keep him at LT and get that IU transfer at center and our offensive line will likely be similar to this past year or slightly improved with Francis and the young guys getting more development.
Keep him at LT?! Are you crazy?!

(Sarcasm since he was awesome there and for some reason everyone wants to move him)

He was the big question mark from everyone all
Summer and we didn’t even hear his name this year. Kid was a blue chip and it was great to see him healthy and put it all together. And even better he’s coming back to solidify it which never seems to happen for us

there's no minimizing the impact of 'Ol Man' Rivers return. You need quality, experienced bodies upfront (who can play) and Rivers stabilizes the Oline. It would've really been tough losing him alongside Cohen and Lee...

Advertisement
Back