Rivers back in 2024

Advertisement
Not sure the NFL would view him an a LT, maybe some really good film at OG is what is needed??
Sure but what are we trying to accomplish? Are we trying to play our best 5 or give a day 3 guy film on his projected position? I know everyone is in a rush to play Bell/Okunlola but both need to actually get on the practice field first and prove it.

No idea why people here love Bell. Will not start.

I haven't seen anyone say they "love" the young man. Most posts I've seen have him fighting for a starting spot.

If you see something in his film you don't like then type on that instead of creating a narrative that people on here love Bell.

While I imagine you're not a fan of his footwork just remember that dudes that big with long arms can still negate speed rush with a simple off balance push.

I haven't seen anyone say they "love" the young man. Most posts I've seen have him fighting for a starting spot.

If you see something in his film you don't like then type on that instead of creating a narrative that people on here love Bell.

While I imagine you're not a fan of his footwork just remember that dudes that big with long arms can still negate speed rush with a simple off balance push.
Just don't see someone coming in beating others that have been here a year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back