Rivals tweet on AJL

Writing was on the wall for this. First the fact that he hadn't taken his act yet. Second was the iview given by his coach. If you read bw the lines, it wasn't exactly glowing praise for the kid.

Advertisement
I'm feeling a Papa Cane tweet tonight around 8

"Breaking News, my sources have told me AJL will not be visiting Coral Gables this weekend, future uncertain"

Get ready to call him out again Pete
don't worry no need to hide your kids or your wife his IP was banned

papacane has been crediting cameron, pete, et al for the info he has been getting lately. wonder if that is a reaction to being banned from this site?

If his score is fine he's a Cane. Hopefully he doesn't get flagged.

You answered your own question in there buddy. "Score", "Cane" and "Flagged" all go together like a horse and carrige. Almost a CERTAINTY that IF AJL gets the number he needs, either he, or Bostwick, or both will end up flagged.

Advertisement
He's taking his ACT THIS WEEKEND, that's why he isn't coming THIS WEEKEND.

He'll be here NEXT WEEKEND.

Gary Ferman is a ******* tool.

Gary Ferman is a ******* tool.

Canesport drama. Aka Ferman. He also posted that don't get too worked up, he feels Collins and Bryant will be Canes

Gary Ferman is a ****ing tool.

Irrelevant, IMO. The kid is supposed to enroll in Jan and he hasn't even take his ACT yet?

Not a good sign.

Why is AJL going to be flagged but you never EVER hear a word about questionable kids in the SEC...and we all know the SEC region is a breeding ground for..."challenged" scholars

because its also full of white republicans and they live by there own set of rules i guess

Advertisement
Who cares - we're set at WR for awhile

If it ain't a defensive player I tend to lose interest this year

Advertisement

Irrelevant, IMO. The kid is supposed to enroll in Jan and he hasn't even take his ACT yet?

Not a good sign.

My guess, unless someone else has heard otherwise, is that AJL has already taken the ACT several times, but not yet achieved a high enough score. Of course, this would not be a particularly good sign either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back