Rivals tweet on AJL

All ACC
Premium
CaneSport ‏@CaneSport
Looks like Angelo Jean-Louis not visiting UM after all this weekend ... and he may not wind up in this class... http://bit.ly/UopeUf

Anyone tell us what they're "reporting"

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm feeling a Papa Cane tweet tonight around 8

"Breaking News, my sources have told me AJL will not be visiting Coral Gables this weekend, future uncertain"

Get ready to call him out again Pete

Advertisement
Advertisement
What are the character concerns? This is is the first time I have heard any such thing regarding AJL.

What are the character concerns? This is is the first time I have heard any such thing regarding AJL.

Rumor was he had a hard time adjusting to fork union. It's a military school and plus he did a year there and still can't the grades right.

I'm feeling a Papa Cane tweet tonight around 8

"Breaking News, my sources have told me AJL will not be visiting Coral Gables this weekend, future uncertain"

Get ready to call him out again Pete
don't worry no need to hide your kids or your wife his IP was banned

Advertisement

Rumor was he had a hard time adjusting to fork union. It's a military school and plus he did a year there and still can't the grades right.

Just for clarification he's been there 4 months and yes, he did have some trouble adjusting there but most kids do. Especially a kid that has had a "freebound" lifestyle like AJL. I think he'll be fine as long as he passes the ACT.

In recent article on ITU, he said his grades were mostly A's, and only needed an 18 on ACT to be good.

Certainly not an easy transition to attend a military academy up North for a year.

Hope he sleeps well Friday night.

image.jpg

From The Goon Sqaud thread in the WEZ

Advertisement
Back