Rivals says Jacolby George commits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
2 of our last 3 commits are also 2021. Rising juniors, it’s a possibility that they can end up 4 ⭐ . And if the staff is going to take 2021 recruits, it’s better to take the ones evaluated and are 3 ⭐ That can move up rather than taking 5 ⭐ guys like Harris & Williams, who will commit now and leave us with our ****s in our hands on signing day.

So lets me get this straight if a kid becomes a 4 star later on in the process he will not decommit because he was a 0-3 star before?

Advertisement
The U seems to be taking anyone who will commit at this point. A 2021 Short,Slow and Small WR already is given the Okay to commit.
According to @Lance Roffers, Athleticism factors least with a WR level of success/development. It’s about Route running and pure hands. I trust Stubblefield evaluations because he’s a technician himself. Plus it’s an early commitment, it doesn’t mean that he’ll still be commuted come signing day if we have better options.

Advertisement
According to @Lance Roffers, Athleticism factors least with a WR level of success/development. It’s about Route running and pure hands. I trust Stubblefield evaluations because he’s a technician himself. Plus it’s an early commitment, it doesn’t mean that he’ll still be commuted come signing day if we have better options.

Glad to see Lance holds the true secret keys to recruiting and scouting

Can you ask Lance who our starting offense should be? Especially QB1

Advertisement
Just an observation but we seem to be offering every WR with a pulse.

I’m not sure who has the final say with these offers but this is getting a bit head scratching.

Advertisement
Back