Rivals predicts commitments

Advertisement
WOW, are these guys retarded? Ain't no way all that's happening, especially with Rutgers

Advertisement
I think Miami put themselves in a great position to get Avery Young, but that's just me.

Has Scout released theirs yet? They were **** near perfect during the Army All American game.

Advertisement
I dunno, theres a lot on that list that makes sense but in the end there will be plenty of misses.

Hopefully we can turn the tide on Williams this weekend.

Advertisement
Not sure why so many people are bagging on Rutgers; they have become a solid program, and are an attractive option for lots of east coast products, who generally feel overlooked when football talent producing regions are discussed (NY and NJ in particular....). Schiano is doing his thing.

As far as Goldman and Darby, if they wind up in trailerhassee, we will never hear the end of it from that crap fan base. #1 DT, #1 CB....not looking forward to hearing their noise.

Not sure why so many people are bagging on Rutgers; they have become a solid program, and are an attractive option for lots of east coast products, who generally feel overlooked when football talent producing regions are discussed (NY and NJ in particular....). Schiano is doing his thing.

As far as Goldman and Darby, if they wind up in trailerhassee, we will never hear the end of it from that crap fan base. #1 DT, #1 CB....not looking forward to hearing their noise.
:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
**** it heres mine then

Dorial - Mizz

Mario Edwards - LSU

Diggs - UF

Avery Young - THE U

Eddie Goldman - Bama

Jameis Winston - FSU but will go pro in baseball this summer

Tracy Howard - THE U

Nelson Agholor - USC

McCord - stays with the U

Northrup - THE U

Bourque - Tennessee

These ****ers have Auburn closing stronger than anyone. They'll end up with a top 5 class if they pull all these cats.

Scout that is.

Last edited:
@texashsfootball: 5-star DL Mario Edwards Jr. announces that his recruiting is over & will remain committed to FSU
10 minutes ago

Advertisement
Back