Rivals - Mike Farrell

jmcanes22

Sophomore
I look at Rivals every once in a while when I am bored. I generally see the same favoritism towards a few teams like Georgia, Michigan, Bama, and Clemson. I am probably leaving out a couple. It seems his analysis is very subscriber driven. I am guessing the SEC and Michigan fans subscribe to his site regularly. Considering that most recruits are "Look at my star ratings" driven, Rivals can really skew opinion. This quote by Mike Farrell is great. He is one of those computer dwellers that wear over sized sweat shirts because he is fat and out of shape. I guess Miami people do not subscribe to Rivals?

This comes from the "Teams that will disappoint"

He says this about the Miami - "Wow, this conference is ugly. It’s Clemson and everyone else. I think Miami is going to be the biggest disappointment. The Hurricanes were a popular pick to win the Coastal but, after what I saw from the offensive line in the opener against Florida, I doubt that happens."

Then this about Florida - "I think Georgia cruises in the East and Florida is clearly the next-best team over there despite a rough opener."

Advertisement
I look at Rivals every once in a while when I am bored. I generally see the same favoritism towards a few teams like Georgia, Michigan, Bama, and Clemson. I am probably leaving out a couple. It seems his analysis is very subscriber driven. I am guessing the SEC and Michigan fans subscribe to his site regularly. Considering that most recruits are "Look at my star ratings" driven, Rivals can really skew opinion. This quote by Mike Farrell is great. He is one of those computer dwellers that wear over sized sweat shirts because he is fat and out of shape. I guess Miami people do not subscribe to Rivals?

This comes from the "Teams that will disappoint"

He says this about the Miami - "Wow, this conference is ugly. It’s Clemson and everyone else. I think Miami is going to be the biggest disappointment. The Hurricanes were a popular pick to win the Coastal but, after what I saw from the offensive line in the opener against Florida, I doubt that happens."

Then this about Florida - "I think Georgia cruises in the East and Florida is clearly the next-best team over there despite a rough opener."

LOL...Farrell is a joke and a frontrunner.

Not shocking that he sees a Florida team that just had a bad night and will only get better, while he sees a Miami team with zero upside.

All that said, if we had no idea what 2 teams we were watching Saturday, I think the most honest of us would say that UM had a freakin looooong road to hoe with that OL....it was that bad.

UM

I get that people gonna question our o line after that game and say we’re going to disappoint which is fine. But for anyone to say they have confidence in Florida after that is just a huge homer. Their offense showed nothing. And the defense was good but i ain’t all that impressed. When jarren actually had time we were able to move the ball. The other O lines they play ain’t gonna give up 10 sacks.

Advertisement
He wrote on Twitter before the game when someone asked him who he's got he responded with "Gators big!"

Advertisement
LOL...Farrell is a joke and a frontrunner.

Not shocking that he sees a Florida team that just had a bad night and will only get better, while he sees a Miami team with zero upside.

All that said, if we had no idea what 2 teams we were watching Saturday, I think the most honest of us would say that UM had a freakin looooong road to hoe with that OL....it was that bad.

UM
If I had to bet on it, I can guarantee he and a bunch of these clowns are on the take...!!!

Advertisement
He’s right about Miami, IF the OLine plays like this the whole year we are ****ed, no two ways about it.

I do think the OL will be better, honestly it’s hard to play that bad for a whole year, if everything goes to shi*t with the young guys we probably will throw Scaife at LT and reshuffle the rest of the OL to make at least average P5 level. However, he’s not out of line with the comments with the evidence he has atm.

I’m not sure about the UF comments, my interest on them will show up again in 2024

This guy running his mouth? Yeah, I'm good...

1567099441792.png

Advertisement
I'm still trying to figure out why we get upset when people like Ferman, Finebaum, and the rest of the circus clown rejects make these kind of statements. We've always known that the hate is real; We supposedly embrace it; but we act all but hurt when we get it.

Advertisement
Back