Rivals Camp Miami Update

View as article

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
I've been kicked out of the Rivals Camp. According to Rivals, I'm not allowed to interview players until after the camp but they're interviewing players during the camp....... #HatersGonnaHate

Anyway i'm gonna post my thought of the Camp and who caught my attention and who didn't

- 2017 Miami Commit Navaughn Donaldson: Donaldson completely dominated 1on1, he's too strong and too mobile for DE & DT. Clearly the best OL men at the camp and he was shutting down everyone.

- 2018 LB Robert Hicks: Hicks was going against OL men in 1on1 and he performed well. Hicks was coming off the left side and was dominating LT. He was showing great technique and great burst off the edge.

- 2017 WR Jerry Jeudy: i'm convinced that he's the best WR in the nation, every DB that matched up against him couldn't stand a chance. SPEED, good route running and hands.

- 2017 WR Mike Harvey Jr. SPEED is the world that describes him. He was blowing by players and he was making incredible catches. I had an interview with him set up but......

- 2017 DT Kedonis Haslem: He really showed up today. He was bull dozing over defenders and he showed proper technique and great first step ability. The only player that was able to contain him was
Navaughn Donaldson.

- 2019 QB Bryan Gagg: Larry Blustein showed me this kid and i was amazed at his ability. Accurate, good footwork and HES YOUNG. He's only a freshman and he started for Sarasota HS. Larry was telling me this kid has the potential to become the next big time QB in Florida.

Hudl: BRYAN GAGG, 2015 VARSITY HIGHLIGHTS - BRYAN GAGG highlights - Hudl

Who didn't impress me

2017 QB Jake Allen: I really don't understand the hype around this kid, he over throws kids left and right. He throws to many ball in traffic. He's shouldn't be a priority for the Canes. The Gators are going to have fun with him lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
So post them in the Miami rivals camp thread at the top of the recruiting board. ****.

Advertisement
Thanks for the info lil homie. I don't know what that other poster was on..the more insight the better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[VINE]iguO3zKmF9d[/VINE]

Bandy.. IMO he should be offered. CB class of..

Davis
Brini
Henderson
Bandy

Maybe 1 of Wilson or Roberts

Advertisement
#RivalsCamp Miami DL MVP Owen Carney (@Giftedowen_)

#RivalsCamp Miami DB MVP Al Blades Jr. (@AlBlades_Jr)

#RivalsCamp Miami RB MVP Camron Davis (@polo_man_cam)!

#RivalsCamp Miami OL Kai-Leon Herbert (@kherb17)!

Jake Allen got QB MVP

Grimes got WR MVP
Hearing that about Owen carney doesn't surprise me, you see what I wrote about him in a thread about him? [MENTION=3193]nvlahos[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back