Rivals Camp Miami Update

So deandre wilder sounds like its going to take alot for him not to be coming to the U

85% he said and said that out of UF and FSU who has a better shot to getting him away from miami. The kid said notre dame lol

Advertisement
Just watched the Orlando Rivals WR DB 1 on 1s. Nick Roberts showed out on the second part. Probably had the best reps of all the DBs.

Advertisement
Can't believe 2018 RB Camron Davis is committed to Oregon St...

former central coach... Telly Lockett is a coach there. hes recruiting s.fla for them

So a HS coach goes to a school in Oregon and his players follow.. but a SoFla HS coach goes to the University of Miami and none of his former players are interested.

Time will tell on Rumph, but for now its confusing

former central coach... Telly Lockett is a coach there. hes recruiting s.fla for them

So a HS coach goes to a school in Oregon and his players follow.. but a SoFla HS coach goes to the University of Miami and none of his former players are interested.

he didnt even coach him...

i was telling from jump on rumph..he wasnt brought for recruiting..and if he was..mistake.

the kids at heritage arent/werent inner city kids...an majority of those kids were transfers, front runner kids..so whatever team is hot they would be interested in. alot of those kids are from the former uschool, n other private schools. his pull will be at db, but even then these kidß will make informed decisions...they have both parents.. a hs coch wasnt makimg decisiions for them...this wasnt like whre ice my have been a father figure to his kids..he coached some of these kids for one year

I interviewed Davis at the SFE9 Tryouts. He said that he would to play for RB's coach Thomas Brown

Advertisement

he didnt even coach him...

i was telling from jump on rumph..he wasnt brought for recruiting..and if he was..mistake.

the kids at heritage arent/werent inner city kids...an majority of those kids were transfers, front runner kids..so whatever team is hot they would be interested in. alot of those kids are from the former uschool, n other private schools. his pull will be at db, but even then these kidß will make informed decisions...they have both parents.. a hs coch wasnt makimg decisiions for them...this wasnt like whre ice my have been a father figure to his kids..he coached some of these kids for one year

Ok yea that makes sense, thanks for the insight

Well if rumph aint here for recruiting what he here for?

Because obviously richt thinks he can coach. Richt is smart enough to know you don't bring coaches for recruiting purposes only.... Go look at the amount of highly recruited kids he had had at American heritage these past few years at any position... Every year they were putting out top level athletes...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Based on the Jerry Jeudy interview with Farrell, he's a Bama lock...at least for now. Kid is a ******* beast.

[video=youtube_share;eFSm2TQvRTw]http://youtu.be/eFSm2TQvRTw[/video]

333.gif

Advertisement
Back