Rivals Article Palmetto 5

Advertisement
Coach Manasco is an AMAZING man of God & even better football coach. He works tirelessly to make sure his players are the best they can be & has literally given kids money that can't afford to eat over the weekend. The fact that y'all are disgruntled & even spewing hate on his name because you want Palmetto's best players to be Hurricanes & help win games for your favorite college football team is so disgustingly childish. If you wanna get mad at something, get mad at our lack of on-field success since Butch left, our losses to FIU & Louisiana Tech and the recruiting prowess (or lack of) of some of the people on the University of Miami's coaching staff. Don't get mad at a man helping young black men from disadvantaged socioeconomic backgrounds earn free college educations to improve their families' livelihoods.
Oh **** off

Coach Manasco is an AMAZING man of God & even better football coach. He works tirelessly to make sure his players are the best they can be & has literally given kids money that can't afford to eat over the weekend. The fact that y'all are disgruntled & even spewing hate on his name because you want Palmetto's best players to be Hurricanes & help win games for your favorite college football team is so disgustingly childish. If you wanna get mad at something, get mad at our lack of on-field success since Butch left, our losses to FIU & Louisiana Tech and the recruiting prowess (or lack of) of some of the people on the University of Miami's coaching staff. Don't get mad at a man helping young black men from disadvantaged socioeconomic backgrounds earn free college educations to improve their families' livelihoods.

Helping or interfering? How much you think he got broke off by UF boosters for helping secure those 2?

Advertisement
Manasco was my science teacher at the Ridge and a wrestling coach. Great guy but don’t remember him being a Gator. Thought he was a Nole... could be wrong. Surprised the **** out of me to find out he was football coach of Palmetto couple years back

didnt UF give away B smiths spot after he dipped on them? also, this mfer is a pain in the ***. his school is legit 10 min from campus and the entire area his stupid *** school sits in is heavy UM and this pos
They got a commitment from Montgomery in lieu of Brashard I think.

Advertisement
Lmao yea I’m sure if is wasn’t for him, those 5 ultra talented kids would’ve never gotten any scholarship offers. He’s a glorified baby sitter. Those kids didn’t need him for anything.

But I do think hating on the coach bc of the kid’s decision is stupid. If they wanna base their future on what he wants, that’s on them. Hopefully it blows up in their faces

I know why you guys are mad at him. It's baseless & dumb as ****
Dude, I get that your lil bro plays on his team and you probably know him as a nice guy in your circle but we all saw that interview where he tried to cuck us and then deny it and the reporter had it on tape and shut his backtracking, denying *** down. I know other coaches who help local kids out and they don’t steer kids away from the home team.

You maybe absolutely correct in your assessment and you certainly seem to know him better than the rest of us and on a personal level. But please try to understand the anger when a local coach is viewed as steering kids away from the local school, and possibly Encouraging young black men to go to a town in Gainesville which isn’t exactly considered liberal, or progressive, or even in the 21st century by most of us. So is he Really doing what is best for the kids if that means sending them to Gainesville and Dan Mullen instead of a cosmopolitan city like Miami with a Cuban head coach/. Yes I played all those cards but I think they are honest cards to play in this case.

You maybe absolutely correct in your assessment and you certainly seem to know him better than the rest of us and on a personal level. But please try to understand the anger when a local coach is viewed as steering kids away from the local school, and possibly Encouraging young black men to go to a town in Gainesville which isn’t exactly considered liberal, or progressive, or even in the 21st century by most of us. So is he Really doing what is best for the kids if that means sending them to Gainesville and Dan Mullen instead of a cosmopolitan city like Miami with a Cuban head coach/. Yes I played all those cards but I think they are honest cards to play in this case.

Nah don’t give him any sympathy or understand his point of view. He’s obviously not a good guy if he takes advantage of kids to get a kick back. I don’t think the guy deserves blame for the kids going elsewhere, but he certainly deserves blame and to be shunned bc he’s a POS.

I’m still laughing about him buying kids a McDouble. Yea man spending $20 on a few meals doesn’t mean anything when that kick back hits the bank.

Advertisement
Manasco was my science teacher at the Ridge and a wrestling coach. Great guy but don’t remember him being a Gator. Thought he was a Nole... could be wrong. Surprised the **** out of me to find out he was football coach of Palmetto couple years back
I think he went to FSU but had a connection with Hova from coaching circles or something similar. He was Hova's ace in recruiting Palmetto and why Hova was so arrogant early on.

Some rumors that Manasco may have gotten broken off to deliver the Palmetto kids.

Nah don’t give him any sympathy or understand his point of view. He’s obviously not a good guy if he takes advantage of kids to get a kick back. I don’t think the guy deserves blame for the kids going elsewhere, but he certainly deserves blame and to be shunned bc he’s a POS.

I’m still laughing about him buying kids a McDouble. Yea man spending $20 on a few meals doesn’t mean anything when that kick back hits the bank.
Pimping out these kids for racks and some salty clowns on here want to give this lying-*** blob of a man a medal for buying a few dozens hamburgers. Fvck Manascow and anyone who rolls with him.

Advertisement
John Drummond like this

Dude, I get that your lil bro plays on his team and you probably know him as a nice guy in your circle but we all saw that interview where he tried to cuck us and then deny it and the reporter had it on tape and shut his backtracking, denying *** down. I know other coaches who help local kids out and they don’t steer kids away from the home team.

Which interview was that where he clowned Miami, I think I missed it can you provide a link. I have only been able to find old interviews with Palmetto Head Coach Mike Manasco.

Go Canes

I know why you guys are mad at him. It's baseless & dumb as ****
I get what ur saying that yes he does help kids get into college which yes is a great thing but he has literally dabbled into there recruitment what a good coach does he is supposed to help develop and get them realized he is a glorified handler and even worse he has a prejudice towards certain schools go back to Neil Nunn he was involved in him not being here along with his parents and then for him to get UF to come in last second and drop a bag. Idc if it's for or against a certain school regardless of UM that's not where a highschool coach is supposed to get involved

It’s CIS, I remember when Ice Harris was “jealous Of the northern white man” Al Golden and south Florida coaches were racist towards Al Golden.

Quincy Wilson also didn’t deserve a scholarship and before anyone says something we did not want him at CB or Safety

Basically CIS always likes to make an enemy up. Remember Ivins ruined Jason Marshall’s moment that he picked Florida

Also isn’t the guy a FSU alumni ? Where does the gators conspiracy come from

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back