Rivals Article Palmetto 5

And yet, Miami podcasts and jocksniffer media like 4fingersup and Marshall Thomas keep giving Manasco a platform. When pushed on interviewing this leach, they say they really admire him and think he is a good guy.

Advertisement
Once these kids see us play this year the ones who spurned us will be begging to get back in.

I think UF takes a step back this year.
So many things bounced their way in ‘18 and ‘19. Similar to us in ‘17. That doesn’t last forever. And for people saying UF has an easy schedule- A&M, LSU, UGA and a road game at Tennessee to finish the year is not an easy schedule. First three teams I mentioned easily have as much talent as UF. And we clearly know UGA has *far* more talent.

Advertisement
So many things bounced their way in ‘18 and ‘19. Similar to us in ‘17. That doesn’t last forever. And for people saying UF has an easy schedule- A&M, LSU, UGA and a road game at Tennessee to finish the year is not an easy schedule. First three teams I mentioned easily have as much talent as UF. And we clearly know UGA has *far* more talent.
I can see LSU taking a massive step back without Brady and Burrow. That team lost a lot of talent.

I can see LSU taking a massive step back without Brady and Burrow. That team lost a lot of talent.
I agree with you. I think LSU takes a step back, and UF beats them. Everyone is sleeping on Texas A&M.. they have an experienced QB and a lot of talent. Plus UF has to play them on the road. I have A&M winning that game. And UGA will beat UF like they do every year.

He said UF, Auburn & Tenn are going to recruit Brashard till the end.

He said Taylor & Collins are still solid to Miami.

He lied through his teeth about JM & Collier, no need to repeat it, but added that nothing is official until pen hits the paper.

Translation: "I'm gonna do my damnedest to ***** Miami as much as possible, Gaytor Chomp!"

Advertisement

He lied through his teeth about JM & Collier, no need to repeat it, but added that nothing is official until pen hits the paper.

Translation: "I'm gonna do my damnedest to ***** Miami as much as possible, Gaytor Chomp!"
didnt UF give away B smiths spot after he dipped on them? also, this mfer is a pain in the ***. his school is legit 10 min from campus and the entire area his stupid *** school sits in is heavy UM and this pos

Makes me ill.

It's one thing when Al Golden is the head coach and is completely unable to relate to the local culture. Guys like Luke (barely) get a pass for that.

It's jut plain corruption to steer kids away from Miami when you've got the son of the former mayor of Miami as the head coach, 3 former head coaches from South Florida high school football powerhouses on staff, a HOF as the chief of staff, and the entire team fully committed to the recruit-local-first approach. I can't fathom it.

I agree with you. I think LSU takes a step back, and UF beats them. Everyone is sleeping on Texas A&M.. they have an experienced QB and a lot of talent. Plus UF has to play them on the road. I have A&M winning that game. And UGA will beat UF like they do every year.
Do road games matter as much in Covid world? Then again, the SEC may have those stadiums banged out, filled to the gills with people.

Advertisement
Makes me ill.

It's one thing when Al Golden is the head coach and is completely unable to relate to the local culture. Guys like Luke (barely) get a pass for that.

It's jut plain corruption to steer kids away from Miami when you've got the son of the former mayor of Miami as the head coach, 3 former head coaches from South Florida high school football powerhouses on staff, a HOF as the chief of staff, and the entire team fully committed to the recruit-local-first approach. I can't fathom it.
i can. The coach is probably receiving something from certain schools when his players "pick" the particular schools, and nothing from other schools. This isn't implying anything specific about UF or UM, but when I see someone selling out the hometown team it's usually about money, or some weird personal grudge. Neither of which justify impacting a young person's decision.

I think if Bama pushes hard enough JM is gone. Collier could go to LSU if Coach O gives the green light

Posting false information
Coach Manasco is an AMAZING man of God & even better football coach. He works tirelessly to make sure his players are the best they can be & has literally given kids money that can't afford to eat over the weekend. The fact that y'all are disgruntled & even spewing hate on his name because you want Palmetto's best players to be Hurricanes & help win games for your favorite college football team is so disgustingly childish. If you wanna get mad at something, get mad at our lack of on-field success since Butch left, our losses to FIU & Louisiana Tech and the recruiting prowess (or lack of) of some of the people on the University of Miami's coaching staff. Don't get mad at a man helping young black men from disadvantaged socioeconomic backgrounds earn free college educations to improve their families' livelihoods.

Advertisement
Coach Manasco is an AMAZING man of God & even better football coach. He works tirelessly to make sure his players are the best they can be & has literally given kids money that can't afford to eat over the weekend. The fact that y'all are disgruntled & even spewing hate on his name because you want Palmetto's best players to be Hurricanes & help win games for your favorite college football team is so disgustingly childish. If you wanna get mad at something, get mad at our lack of on-field success since Butch left, our losses to FIU & Louisiana Tech and the recruiting prowess (or lack of) of some of the people on the University of Miami's coaching staff. Don't get mad at a man helping young black men from disadvantaged socioeconomic backgrounds earn free college educations to improve their families' livelihoods.
You just went off on a tangent and you missed the WHOLE point of why most of us dislike him.

You need a napkin to clean up after that?

Advertisement
Back