Rivalry Duster vs VT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys it’s ok to note that Gates has not been pretty at the plate the last few games. Lala is my favorite dude on the team and while his OBP is some absurd number like .450, I can admit he’s not as fresh right now.

Yes. He is in a slump. But he isn't "awful" as has been said about him Slumps are part of baseball. He should come out of it.

Advertisement
Allowing a freshman to endure the ups and downs of that first season only makes him a better, more experienced player in the future. I'm glad we are using Gates instead of a bunch of JUCO transfers........

Agree. The kid is a terrific athlete. He is having trouble with off speed stuff right now but he needs experience. Still hitting .302 in conference play. We only had 16 hits on the weekend so it is not like he is alone with struggling at the plate.

Great job by the pitching staff. I’d have told you we would lose the series if we only scored 7 runs for the weekend. The defense was also much improved.

Great job by the pitching staff. I’d have told you we would lose the series if we only scored 7 runs for the weekend. The defense was also much improved.

Greatest managed weakness become our best strength at the right time of the season.

Advertisement
Back