RIP to the great Schnelly

Advertisement
We used to get into the stadium free because of school crossing guard stuff and it was empty. Teams used to schedule us and I got to watch the *** whoopin they gave us for free.

I was then in the stands when we beat Nebraska for our first. Yeah, I paid for that ticket.

Thank you coach. Needs to be in the HOF like others have said.

Advertisement
One of the saddest parts of The U documentary was his admission that his biggest professional regret was ever leaving our program. You could tell it was heartfelt and something he thought of often enough to still sting all those years later.

First guy through always has the toughest job, and for that, he will always have my respect and admiration.

RIP, coach.

Advertisement
The CFB HoF can choke on the biggest of ****s for not inducting Schnelly while he was living. They'll do it posthumously now, but it should have happened at least 10-15 years ago.

You need to check the eligibility requirements. He will never be inducted until those morons change the rules.

Advertisement
You need to check the eligibility requirements. He will never be inducted until those morons change the rules.
As I typed that I assumed him being omitted had something to due with a ridiculous eligibility requirement but I didn't care to bother looking them up, because of your second point.

Advertisement
I just found out. We wouldn't have 5 if it weren't for the founding father of the greatest run of CFB in the 80s and 90s. He's why they talk about us. He's why they hate us. But he's why we love him and this U.
Having a shot for Howard Schnellenberger.

He was living proof that taking chances can change the course of history.... RIP to the best we ever had.... TY for everything...
dw52kitSw8SgDdWWjxW03BoTvxoDQ5hTs2h2Uvw73Ls.jpg

Advertisement
Back