RIP Leonard Myers

Advertisement
My buddy went to barber school with Myers up in Pompano a few years back. Said he was a really cool dude. He is yet another name added to the list of Canes that were taken from us far too soon. RIP LM

Advertisement
Lu, another note about that game. IIRC, I think we were favored by a TD. While I don't remember the exact spread, what I do remember specifically is telling all of my betting buddies that if I wasn't such a huge Canes fan, I'd take WVU plus the points AND on the ML. LOL I've been a guy that should be faded since the beginning of time!
There was always something about WVU. I think the only time I ever took points against the Canes was that WVU game at home where Winslow grabbed a one hander from Berlin to save the day. I was younger back then. Now, as much as possible, I just stay the F away from betting for or against the Canes.

It sure was. That was the logic I was using. I kept telling them that they didn't follow the Canes like I did and WVU had been a tough game for us for quite a few years. Blah Blah Blah. And then we proceeded to whip that ***! LOL

Advertisement
See you when I get there.
Reed,Rumph,Myers,Blades

leonard-myers-2001-bowman-rookie-relics-hula-bowl-jsy.png

fl-sp-miami-leonard-myers-obit-021717

RIP to Leonard Myers, who passed away from cancer. I will always remember his huge hit against FSU in 2000 that helped win the game and turn around the program.

That was the first game I was able to attend at the Orange Bowl...one of the best days of my life! That was a HUGE hit, I remember it well also.

RIP Leonard....

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was one of my favorite players growing up. I feel awful. RIP, Leonard and prayers for his family.

Advertisement
Back