Rip Kobe Bryant

Advertisement
Advertisement
You calling him "Kobe" like you're on a first name basis is sad. The dude never even heard of you, probably wouldn't even spit in your direction, but he's such a big part of your life. Sad.

A basketball player should not be a role model for young people, period. No entertainer should. I don't care if he's a hard-working basketball player.

You go to a high school in an upper-class part of the country and ask kids what they want to be, they'll tell you "doctor" or "lawyer" or some **** like that. You go to a high school in a poor neighborhood and ask the kids what they want to be, maybe 1/10 will say "doctor" or "lawyer" and the rest will say some kind of athlete or rapper.

And then they'll grow up to become nothing, to where guys like Kobe Bryant wouldn't even spit in their direction if he passed by. They'll just be broke-*** 30 year old grown *** men still wearing sports jerseys, making $15 an hour and living with their mothers.

If my kid wanted to idolize an athlete, he's getting the belt.
You sound retarded, his name is ******* Kobe, what else am I suppose to type. The only person who looks sad is you. After I just made you looked dumb as **** you try to change the topic. Again you sound stupid, plenty of successful people out there that have looked up to a athletes, celebrities, and other people as well. You act like looking up to athletes excludes from looking up to other types of people. Some of the most successful athletes are the embodiment of hardwork and if you kid wants to learn want hard work means then Kobe is somebody they can learn from. Your whole argument is dumb af and has no substance. Nobody said look at Kobe as a moral compass. Get off the computer so you can stop making a fool out of yourself.

You sound retarded, his name is ******* Kobe, what else am I suppose to type. The only person who looks sad is you. After I just made you looked dumb as **** you try to change the topic. Again you sound stupid, plenty of successful people out there that have looked up to a athletes, celebrities, and other people as well. You act like looking up to athletes excludes from looking up to other types of people. Some of the most successful athletes are the embodiment of hardwork and if you kid wants to learn want hard work means then Kobe is somebody they can learn from. Your whole argument is dumb af and has no substance. Nobody said look at Kobe as a moral compass. Get off the computer so you can stop making a fool out of yourself.

"Kobe Bryant" is what you're supposed to type, because you're not on a first name basis. You don't know him.

This is how people become stalkers.

maxresdefault.jpg

I just drew in another long breath of warm air. Sure is great to be living and not cold in the dirt, right?
A lot of living miserable, piece of ***** out there, and you sir are one of them. No way with your negativity your actually happy with your life. Usually I dont day this but, the world would be a much better place with less negative people like you.... you should just off yourself.

Advertisement
Don't pay that guy any mind. People like him can not be reasoned with. They've scripted their incoherent arguments in their own head and simply use others as sounding boards.

"Kobe Bryant" is what you're supposed to type, because you're not on a first name basis. You don't know him.

This is how people become stalkers.

maxresdefault.jpg
😂😂😂, wtf is this a literature class, get tf out of here you ain't my professor. How many people do you think yell "Kobe" when they saw him. You just keep going on with dumbass statement and it's not working. Again you sound retarded.

Advertisement
I didn’t need to post. Maybe I should have just kept my thoughts to myself. I just think people are being ridiculous.

I don’t like that we live in a society that glorifies athletes, actors, and musicians.

Maybe I am being callous. I just wish people would spend as much time remembering and honoring the soldiers, police officers, fire fighters, doctors, teachers, nurses, etc who die every day around the world without so much as a headline.

But because this guy played basketball, his life is somehow worth more to the Americsn public than the countless faceless soldiers snd servicemen who have died keeping them safe.

Our celebrity culture is disgusting to me.

Your account name is a literally cheesy 80's band.

1580175832991.png

You calling him "Kobe" like you're on a first name basis is sad. The dude never even heard of you, probably wouldn't even spit in your direction, but he's such a big part of your life. Sad.

A basketball player should not be a role model for young people, period. No entertainer should. I don't care if he's a hard-working basketball player.

You go to a high school in an upper-class part of the country and ask kids what they want to be, they'll tell you "doctor" or "lawyer" or some **** like that. You go to a high school in a poor neighborhood and ask the kids what they want to be, maybe 1/10 will say "doctor" or "lawyer" and the rest will say some kind of athlete or rapper.

And then they'll grow up to become nothing, to where guys like Kobe Bryant wouldn't even spit in their direction if he passed by. They'll just be broke-*** 30 year old grown *** men still wearing sports jerseys, making $15 an hour and living with their mothers.

If my kid wanted to idolize an athlete, he's getting the belt.
It’s ironic that the hardest dude on this board named himself after a homosexual 90s group.

Advertisement
People die every day. Over 50 people have died from the Coronavirus in China, yet I don’t see anyone getting all upset on their behalf.

The man died in a helicopter. His 41 years on earth were better than 80+ years for the rest of us. He lived a life if fame, fortune, and privilege. And now, he’s at peace.

Nothing about that makes me sad. The only person I feel sad for is his wife who survived him. But even then, not too much...she’s gonna get paid, and a lot of people have it a lot worse

**** you must be a miserable person....

Like rain on your wedding day.

Young, Homie. Real talk. Go talk to someone. You’re lashing out and it’s obvious to everyone else here. Classic case of depression or worse yet, depressed on top of that weird socially awkward dude that’s prone to craziness. You exude these behavioral traits like a Shalini perfume.

Either something serious happened to you as a kid, you haven’t dealt with yet or you’re just wired that way. But I see one of two outcomes if you don’t talk to someone and neither are good 1. You’re gonna shoot up a school, church or mall or 2. You’re gonna harm yourself .

What a pathetic sack of sh-t. Must be exhausting to wake up looking for a new reason to be offended every day like that. I can't wait until The Always Offended trend is over. Worst time in modern history to be alive, IMO.

I just emailed her (Nancy Armour @ USA Today) to give her a piece of my mind. LOL
Just here to point how how incredibly offended u are, as self awareness is obviously not in your repertoire.

Advertisement
Back