CFB RIP Colt Brennan

This is an example since I don't conduct polls. Doesn't matter because any data to the contrary, you'll label "Left-Wing"

22 million Americans support neo-*****, new poll indicates​

Survey was conducted in the wake of deadly violence which ravaged Charlottesville​

LMAO, great "data"
Also, way to show exactly how idiotic you are bringing race to something that had absolutely nothing to do with it. You proved my above points. Now kindly STFU

Advertisement
this thread

Spiralling Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Only in the sun when I'm golfing, but I don't drink then. I do drink on the course in the Florida winter. NOT NEARLY AS HOT>

Advertisement
True. If some had it their way there would be far more dead too young on purpose. RIP Mr. Brennan.

A man lost his life due to a battle with substance abuse that thousands of others deal with each year. That's the tragedy here, not some agenda that you keep trying to bring into every subject. By all accounts, Colt Brennan was a nice guy who tried to give back to the community. Let's focus on sympathy for the family who loved him and the lives he touched.

Advertisement
This is an example since I don't conduct polls. Doesn't matter because any data to the contrary, you'll label "Left-Wing"

Survey was conducted in the wake of deadly violence which ravaged Charlottesville​

Let me guess. CNN is your source ? Either that or twitter?

Go Canes!!!

fake news

Advertisement
So he OD’d. Took something laced with fentanyl. Supposedly was trying to get into rehab but no beds were available. Sad.

I’m disappointed in myself for thinking this thread wouldn’t take a hard left hand turn.

Advertisement
South Florida gets a bad rap for the potential to ruin your life and drug addiction doesn't really know any geographical limits but Orange County, CA and Hawaii were probably gonna kill Brennan much faster than if he actually lived here.

Kid was more than entertaining to watch and made his mark on college football but it's still flushing at least half of your life down the toilet and probably leaving his family irreparably broken. Sad.

Advertisement
Back