CFB RIP Colt Brennan

Advertisement
Wait... what?! WTAF just happened here?
1620778708066.gif

So he OD’d. Took something laced with fentanyl. Supposedly was trying to get into rehab but no beds were available. Sad.
He was in rehab, they kicked em' out.

Whatever He took that was laced with Fentanyl is all the more reason we should lift the prohibition on ALL drugs.

This fake "War On Drugs" that's been going on forever is nothing but a jobs program.

This is an example since I don't conduct polls. Doesn't matter because any data to the contrary, you'll label "Left-Wing"

22 million Americans support neo-*****, new poll indicates​

Survey was conducted in the wake of deadly violence which ravaged Charlottesville​

Its funny....I hear about polls like this all the time....but have never met one one person who has participated in these polls.

22 million....no way
100% stupidity...yes

Advertisement
Why do our threads never go how they’re supposed to
It’s my favorite part. I can’t hardly scroll fast enough getting to the inevitable plot twist where CIS veers completely off topic. What’s it gonna be today? Systemic racism? Covid? Russia? I got $20 on racism.

Tell me magic 8 ball... :shakes repeatedly: Neo-****
2CCEB2F5-764D-498E-981E-31447E9096DB.gif

He was in rehab, they kicked em' out.

Whatever He took that was laced with Fentanyl is all the more reason we should lift the prohibition on ALL drugs.

This fake "War On Drugs" that's been going on forever is nothing but a jobs program.
How the **** do you kick someone out of rehab. I know why but how could you do that to someone?

So he OD’d. Took something laced with fentanyl. Supposedly was trying to get into rehab but no beds were available. Sad.

Beds are always available, but the two most dangerous times for an addict are right before they go and when they come out.

Before they go, they'll have a last hoorah. They'll load up like it's their last go. Coming out, they've been off and if they aren't serious in their recovery, it's a dangerous time.

I've got a brother in prison. He's been battling this hardcore for two decades off and on. Six years ago he was newly married, with a career, etc. A year into it they split. A year and and a half, he was jobless, had totaled his car, and living on the street. He's probably had 150 to 200k in rehab, treatment etc in 20 years.

There isn't **** my mother or any of us can do. He's gotta do it, but I expect to one day have a call like this. It's sad as ****, been eating away at my mother for years. I feel for Colts family and all the other families that go through this.

RIP young man.

Advertisement
Beds are always available, but the two most dangerous times for an addict are right before they go and when they come out.

Before they go, they'll have a last hoorah. They'll load up like it's their last go. Coming out, they've been off and if they aren't serious in their recovery, it's a dangerous time.

I've got a brother in prison. He's been battling this hardcore for two decades off and on. Six years ago he was newly married, with a career, etc. A year into it they split. A year and and a half, he was jobless, had totaled his car, and living on the street. He's probably had 150 to 200k in rehab, treatment etc in 20 years.

There isn't **** my mother or any of us can do. He's gotta do it, but I expect to one day have a call like this. It's sad as ****, been eating away at my mother for years. I feel for Colts family and all the other families that go through this.

RIP young man.
I feel ya brother, keep your head up for the rest of the family man. It’s tough, I know.

RIP young man.
I hope he finds the help he needs. It takes a toll on everyone who loves him.

Advertisement

RIP young man.
I have a pretty similar story. My brother is 37. He has always drank and what not, smoked a little weed, nothing serious. Up until about 5 years ago... that is. Something happened. He had a job making 100k or so per year, a beautiful wife, two kids. Then the alcohol got to him. His wife left him. He became a really bad alcoholic. Went to rehab, didn’t really work. Last February he got arrested for shoplifting. He was having seizures in the jail (he’s had seizures ever since the true alcoholism started). They transported him to a hospital. As he was leaving the hospital, he fell somehow and hit his head, hard. He had a brain bleed. The had to perform 9 surgeries on his brain to get it to stop. Fast forward 15 month later and he’s finally out of the hospital/rehab. I’d say he’s about 80% there. He has permanent brain damage. He used to be my best friend and now when I talk to him, it’s like he’s not even there sometimes. It’s beyond say because he’s living part time with my mom and myself. It breaks my parents heart and it’s awful to watch. He can’t see his kids either, because his ex wife doesn’t trust him, for good reason. Sorry for the long post, but it’s truthfully sad to see. I pray he can function in society, get a job, stay off the booze, see his kids, but idk. If he ever starts drinking again, he’ll die. I can almost guarantee it. I have that dream quite a bit. Not a good feeling

I have a pretty similar story. My brother is 37. He has always drank and what not, smoked a little weed, nothing serious. Up until about 5 years ago... that is. Something happened. He had a job making 100k or so per year, a beautiful wife, two kids. Then the alcohol got to him. His wife left him. He became a really bad alcoholic. Went to rehab, didn’t really work. Last February he got arrested for shoplifting. He was having seizures in the jail (he’s had seizures ever since the true alcoholism started). They transported him to a hospital. As he was leaving the hospital, he fell somehow and hit his head, hard. He had a brain bleed. The had to perform 9 surgeries on his brain to get it to stop. Fast forward 15 month later and he’s finally out of the hospital/rehab. I’d say he’s about 80% there. He has permanent brain damage. He used to be my best friend and now when I talk to him, it’s like he’s not even there sometimes. It’s beyond say because he’s living part time with my mom and myself. It breaks my parents heart and it’s awful to watch. He can’t see his kids either, because his ex wife doesn’t trust him, for good reason. Sorry for the long post, but it’s truthfully sad to see. I pray he can function in society, get a job, stay off the booze, see his kids, but idk. If he ever starts drinking again, he’ll die. I can almost guarantee it. I have that dream quite a bit. Not a good feeling

I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I don't know why people get addicted to things and whether they're very successful or not, it can get to seemingly any income level. By most accounts, he had it all going and then all that happened. Again, I'm sorry to hear about all that and hope things get better. I know I don't look forward to the day I get a call from my mother that he's gone, but in my head I've already been there.

I hope he finds the help he needs. It takes a toll on everyone who loves him.

It does. It really does and the way I deal with it anymore is that I keep telling myself that's not my brother. He's in there somewhere, but so far removed that he's not really. It's strange and something I think you only understand when you've had a similar experience.

My only hope, a slim one, is that someone gets to him. We've all tried, with words of support and our wallets. It's been like throwing away money and words both. Addicts are master manipulators because you want them to get better. You believe you're helping them, but all you're doing is enabling. Sad ****.

Advertisement
This is an example since I don't conduct polls. Doesn't matter because any data to the contrary, you'll label "Left-Wing"

22 million Americans support neo-*****, new poll indicates​

Survey was conducted in the wake of deadly violence which ravaged Charlottesville​

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I would like to thank Colt Brennan for all of the OVERS he helped me hit during his time at Hawaii and for that, I will be forever grateful to his contributions during his all too brief time on this Earth.

Advertisement
Back