Rumor Riley Williams (loser gator fans think he flips)

Hey **** boy, get off my ****. I just brought info that I came across.

Go wash ya puss you Ole’hoe *** *****
Danny Devito Lol GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't have a clue what is going on behind the scenes. But being an admin at the high school level I can tell you that teen athletes and that age in general are extremely gullible. Just witnessing what Miami extruded from their **** this year coupled with the turds throwing money around (all they got really) on top of a better record than we have you can see the open door Riley sees. Rashada in his ear daily does not help. I pray he sticks but won't be surprised in the slightest when he bails. That's simply what a losing season opens up to. Common sense

Yes he has been quiet, yes we sucked on offense and would make sense for him to look around. But if our insiders say not to worry I’m not worrying

Advertisement
Gator fans say a lot Bryant was flipping to them player X was transferring and they got one dude. Let’s hope Riley puts something out saying UF ….FU

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't have a clue what is going on behind the scenes. But being an admin at the high school level I can tell you that teen athletes and that age in general are extremely gullible. Just witnessing what Miami extruded from their **** this year coupled with the turds throwing money around (all they got really) on top of a better record than we have you can see the open door Riley sees. Rashada in his ear daily does not help. I pray he sticks but won't be surprised in the slightest when he bails. That's simply what a losing season opens up to. Common sense
So our 5-7 record opens us up to losing a recruit because Florida's 6-6 record is so impressive?

If you want to be an elite TE there are only 2 schools you need to consider: Miami and Iowa.

If you're an elite TE, you can be elite anywhere. We aren't exactly pumping them out lately. At least not in the elite category.

Advertisement
Back