Rumor Riley Williams (loser gator fans think he flips)

Advertisement
We aren’t worried here.

samuel l jackson shit negro thats all you had to say GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
my gaytor inside connects told me the mob is heavily involved in flipping our entire class to them
hearing money is no object - 100 mil+ on the table
tifwiw
That’s just for the first year. My sources indicate that upwards of $500M is put aside to pull athletes away from Miami’s class. Billy considers this a chance to make Florida and permanently reduce Miami. There will also be a continuing fund of $1B set up that will be the foundation of diverting any blue chip player from 2024 and onward from the Hurricanes.

In addition, a total of $8B is allotted to the existing players on the Gators team. Napier is petitioning the NCAA to allow for an expansion of rosters to 200, and for unlimited eligibility. The University of Florida is confident that both will be agreed upon in the next two weeks.

Rumor comes from a discord sever with one of their insiders who goes by the name Heisman
I’ve seen him mentioned on their 247 board before as one of their insider types. I don’t recall if he’s super-connected but even so, their coRching staph has thought they were getting errrybody and been left with their dîcks out and their empty pants pockets inside out with nothing but lint blowing around.

Advertisement
I’ve seen him mentioned on their 247 board before as one of their insider types. I don’t recall if he’s super-connected but even so, their coRching staph has thought they were getting errrybody and been left with their dîcks out and their empty pants pockets inside out with nothing but lint blowing around.

you ain't gotta be a dyck about it bruh lol jk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back