Richt's Team Meeting With UGA

It's absolutely true that life isn't about rings. Except that life is a little bit about rings.

I hope he changes his tune on the way down. Rings are not as important as life; THEY ARE WAY MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT!!!!! This is THE U.

Advertisement
Wow! They held up The U. That's unbelievable. Respect. UGA football is a classy program.

Last edited:
***** Here's how it went down...

Richt had a team meeting to tell them he is NOT coaching the bowl game.

As soon as Richt walked in, the team held up "The U" and started yelling and celebrating with him. That lasted a few minutes.

Then he told them he loved them, that his number will stay the same and that he will always be there for them.

He left by saying, life is about people, not rings... He said rings collect dust.

A LOT of emotion and tears in this meeting I've been told.

Chad Simmons
Scout | National Recruiting Analyst
Email: chadsimmons@scout.com
View attachment 34186

That is one of the classiest things I've ever read about another team doing for their coach. Alot of new found respect for that program. I just found my second favorite CFB team.

As soon as Richt walked in, the team held up "The U" and started yelling and celebrating with him. That lasted a few minutes.

Then he told them he loved them, that his number will stay the same and that he will always be there for them.

He left by saying, life is about people, not rings... He said rings collect dust.

Chad Simmons
View attachment 34186

That is one of the classiest things I've ever read about another team doing for their coach. Alot of new found respect for that program. I just found my second favorite CFB team.

True.

Leads me to believe that maybe behind closed doors Richt was telling them stories of the good ole days at the U and reminiscing.
Probably one of the reasons David Pollack immediately tweeted before anyone else that he could not see Richt coaching anywhere else.

Advertisement
We all want rings. For those who don't have seasons, time to put up or shut up. The stadium will be finished and beautiful next season.

Last edited:
Wow! They held up The U. That's unbelievable. Respect. UGA football is a classy program.

Very classy program and school.....you all should see how much support they have shown the southern player who injured his neck earlier this year when they played UGA. reportedly paid all the medical bills in Athens and while he has been in rehab in ATL. also hearing other support might be coming down the line. all this for an opponents injured player

Class act all the way

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
UGA just became my favorite SEC team. And that only used to be true during large outdoor ****tail party weekends.

he's on his way down to miami as we speak.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N70HQ/history/20151203/1930Z/KOPF/KAHN

that's jeronimo esteve's plane, dont know if he's involved with the U, but i suppose they get chartered all of the time.

spoke with someone in the know at UGA who was saying good bye as MR left. They said Richt is pumped as fug. Said they have never seen Richt this pumped before...ever.

Lets go!!!!!!!

Loaded roster, best talent in his backyard, open checkbook, no more kissin babies and schmoozing redneck boosters, and he gets to call ALL the shots as head coach. Aka he gets to coach again.

We up! We might get the best of Richt or at the very least a taste of the early 00's Richt.

Advertisement

Can you imagine this scenario with Golden leaving? I'm sure there was plenty of celerbating going on.. but not for that reason.

I imagine that after Golden was announced fired it might have looked something like this.....
FYq7M_gif_2520.gif

8647513641_860d9c007b_o.gif

post-12591-NASA-Celebrate-gif-b5GN.gif

LoL laugh of the day...

Chad Simmons
View attachment 34186

You aint lyin - go dawgs

Advertisement

Chad Simmons
View attachment 34186

He better leave that Ghey Sh*t in Georgia! He better be all about Rings in Miami!

Advertisement
Back