Richt's playcalling

anyone that expects a coach to do well with what Folden n Friends left behind is not thinking correctly... let these guys get THEIR kind of players in... just look at Chris Petersen at UW, perfect example

i dont agree with the play calling but there are LOTS of other factors involved... no need to give up

Yet Diaz seems to be doing just fine with the players Golden left him. Shouldn't Richt be held to the same standard if he is the one calling the plays?

Because it's impossible that there might have been more talent on defense. Good lord.

You seriously didn't just type this did you? I'm trying to avoid your *** backwards post tonight since I can tell you're not thinking clearly but come on dude...we're starting 3 FRESHMAN ****ING LINEBACKERS.

Manny is doing more with less.

Just stop already dude.

In other words, Manny isn't handcuffed with Donofrio guys. Thanks for making my point better than I did. I should put you on the payroll.

Advertisement
anyone that expects a coach to do well with what Folden n Friends left behind is not thinking correctly... let these guys get THEIR kind of players in... just look at Chris Petersen at UW, perfect example

i dont agree with the play calling but there are LOTS of other factors involved... no need to give up

Yet Diaz seems to be doing just fine with the players Golden left him. Shouldn't Richt be held to the same standard if he is the one calling the plays?

Because it's impossible that there might have been more talent on defense. Good lord.

So, now our starting TE's suddenly not (arguably) the best in the country, our starting RB's were not recruited by FSU, UF, TN, etc., McDermott wasn't 4 start highly recruited OL coming from HS, Kayaa wasn't offered by UCLA and other good schools, Coley and Richards weren't highly recruited by the SEC.....etc.......Okay then.

So you just listed a tight end and a bunch of disappointing "potential". Give me Tribusky and Howard and we win handily today.

You seriously didn't just type this did you? I'm trying to avoid your *** backwards post tonight since I can tell you're not thinking clearly but come on dude...we're starting 3 FRESHMAN ****ING LINEBACKERS.

Manny is doing more with less.

Just stop already dude.

In other words, Manny isn't handcuffed with Donofrio guys. Thanks for making my point better than I did. I should put you on the payroll.

Sweet ******* **** you are going full ****** dude. Even a half decent Donfrio guy would be a better alternative to having to start 3 freshman linebackers, no matter how good they are. It's unfair to the kids especially on plays where they have to react in space since they don't have experience.

You're irrational tonight.

Richt's play calling:
DSCI0007.jpg

Actually there should be 4 running plays in that pic if we want to keep it real.
I think it's the same 2 running plays he keeps running over and over again but Pass 2 is obviously not in Richt's playbook. We don't throw the ball downfield.

Advertisement
We're witnessing some of the worst play calling in the history of the program.

Running into 8 and 9 man looks. There are drives and sequences when he waits until 3rd and long, after 2 failed early down runs, to THEN pass the ball. Even the then the routes being called in those plays just beg for the defense to squat on everything short cause we're often running 10 yard stops and comebacks on 3rd and 10, across the board.

Anyone in this or any other thread claiming that the O-Line, Kaaya, the weather, or the economy are to blame here don't have a ****ing clue what they are talking about. Same QB as last year. Basically the same O-line....yet everything looks worse.

Richt is bordering on Pat Nix levels. This offensive scheme is an abomination.
u

You and I both know that's not true. The disturbing thing is how often you have to take a personal shot. I get by with just pointing out that your posts aren't accurate. But you're mad. I doubt you act this way in real life.

Oh no...it's true. You're just spewing **** tonight that makes no sense.

And I'm not mad dude. You have the right post anything you want no matter how wrong you are. Do your thing.

You and I both know that's not true. The disturbing thing is how often you have to take a personal shot. I get by with just pointing out that your posts aren't accurate. But you're mad. I doubt you act this way in real life.

Oh no...it's true. You're just spewing **** tonight that makes no sense.

And I'm not mad dude. You have the right post anything you want no matter how wrong you are. Do your thing.

"But, but.....it's about SCHEME. Good coaches don't need great players!!!"

Advertisement
Has Richt called for a jet sweep even once this season or a trick play (like a flea flicker)? Just wondering how creative he's been trying to find some offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back